You're back!

Courtney's point of view

I looked up seeing who it was I gasped with a smile as I hugged them as they hugged me back "Hey Courtney I didn't know that you were this excited to see me" Scott smirked as I smiled "You're back! I'm so excited that my boyfriend is in the same high school as me!" I smiled as Scott smiled back "Boyfriend!?" I heard someone ask

I turned around as I look to see Duncan.. "AGH! HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY PRINCESS AWAY FROM ME!" Duncan yelled at Scott as he tackled Scott. I gasped pulling Duncan away as he then smirked at me as I blushed "Wait a minute.. Courtney are you cheating on me!?" Scott asked a little annoyed "What!? No! Why would I ever cheat on you with a bad boy who broke my best friends heart?"

I gasped pushing Duncan to the ground as Scott smirked at Duncan. "Wait you mean Gwen right?" Scott asked as I nodded "Gwen the goth girl who started to hate you after that whole chart incident?" Scott asked again as I nodded again. "But she's the worst! She voted you off on Total Drama All-Stars! When I see her she's gonna pay!"

Scott growled as he stomped his feet on the ground as I glared at him "Don't! She's the greatest friend I've ever had!" I growled at Scott standing in front of him angry "What's wrong? I thought you hated her after she kissed Duncan" Scott said as I looked down "Well you could say that.. I mean I'm still heartbroken.."

I said sighing 'But your over Duncan right?" Scott asked raising an eyebrow "Of course I am! Why would I still care for Duncan? As if I would still like him!" I said rolling my eyes. "Hey I know that you still care about me because we shared a kiss earlier" Duncan smirked getting up as Scott gasped "You kissed him!?!?" Scott gasped

"Wait no Scott! He kissed me!" I told Scott pointing at Duncan Scott got up in Duncan's face growling as Duncan did the same to Scott "Look bud this is MY princess! Got that!?" Duncan growled at Scott pointing at me "Well your with that goth girl Gwen! So she's not your princess! She's MY girlfriend and MY princess!"

Scott growled as he stomped his feet on the ground "Will you both just shut up!?" I yelled as they both stared at me "Duncan I'm with Scott and there's NOTHING you can do about it! So just deal with it!" I yelled at Duncan getting up in his face. "Fine then! I'll just get back together with Gwen!" Duncan growled as I gasped backing up "Fine!"

I said with a growled as Duncan left. "Courtney?" Scott asked "Yeah?" I asked turning to him "I'm glad your my girlfriend" Scott smiled as I hugged him "I'm glad your my boyfriend" I smiled but then my smile turned into a frown for some reason..

~~~
Hey guys hope that you all enjoyed this chapter! I really love the support on this book!

Thanks for reading, take care guys!