'BANG! BANG!'

Phil's POV

"Oh shit the door!" Dan whispered.

"I'm not even dressed." I snickered.

"Suppose I'll get it since I'm decent."

Dan walked off and all I could do was stare at his little bum through those sweatpants.

"I know you're looking!" He shouted halfway down the hall.

"At least I can admit it!" I replied.

Dan's POV

I opened the door to see Caspar and Marcus standing, luggage in hand and smiling.

"Hey guys, what you doing here?" I asked.

"We're just on our way to the hotel but I really wanted to see you and Phil." Caspar said with his funny accent.

"Oh yeah, the house is a bit of a mess, we were supposed to have a dinner party last night but nobody showed." I explained.

"It's because your cooking sucks, I mean it sucks real bad." Marcus added.

"Thanks Marcus, always a pleasure."

"So me and Phil decided to throw it at each other, come on then." I added.

We walked into the living room and sat down.

Phil walked in about two minutes later dressed like he was just out of his bed, I mean he was but at least he wasn't only in his underwear. I mean, I would of liked it but I don't think Marcus and Caspar would have. Phil handed me a shirt since I was bear chested. He handed me his shirt. I don't think it looked suspicious. Not suspicious at all.

"Why you not staying at your house Marcus?" Phil asked before I could, the nosy bum, I guess we both were thinking of it.

"I'm redecorating."

Caspar shuffled closer to Marcus and nudged his head onto his shoulder.

Marcus cleared his throat, "I want you guys to know something, we haven't told anyone else yet."

Phil and I both nodded in synchronisation.

"Me and Caspar were planning on living together, em, we..." they held hands, "are a couple and it's time to tell our friends."

This shocked me. I don't know why it shocked me. Everyone shipped it. Everyone shipped Phan.