Phil's POV

Before I knew it Dan had put his hand over my crotch and began to apply pressure which made me sit up straighter startled by pleasure. He looked up at me with a mischievous grin which signalled that he had a plan. He pulled down his sweatpants and all that lay between us was two layers of thin boxer materials which turned me on further because he felt so close.

Dan began to grind a little on my lap sending shivers down my spine.

"Dan... Please.." I managed to blurt out between groans of pleasure.

"Oh-kay.. Baby.." He replied in much the same fashion.

My heart skipped a beat due to the fact it was racing and that Dan called me 'Baby'. I shuffled back a little so I could remove my boxers and Dan did much the same, he slid down the bed and lay there waiting for me. I got on my knees a little further down and all I wanted to do was take Dan in my mouth.

I grabbed him at the base of his shaft, slowly moving in a circular pattern; I could feel him harden under my touch and it excited me even more. I took the head in my mouth and ran my tongue over the slit, Dan balled the sheets in his fists and began to moan rather loudly that Caspar and Marcus could most definitely hear through the wall. I made my way down his shaft, trailing my tongue down the side until I was pretty much deepthroating him.

"Oh Phil... Come on.." Dan yelled before unexpectedly flipping us over so I was lying down upon the mattress, I looked back and him and made a puppy dog face.

Dan's POV

He looked so cute there almost begging for it. I slowly licked one of my fingers and pushed it into him, almost immediately moaning in pleasure Phil's face turned back around and was buried into the sheets.

I added another finger creating more room for what was coming next. He was so tight and I doubt he had ever had anything in there. I pushed my fingers in and out a little teasing him before finally pulling out. I stood up and walked to a set of drawers besides the bed, Phil looked up on wonder as I rummaged around in the drawer.

"What ya looking for?" He asked playfully.

"Just this." I answered holding out a bottle of lube infront of me.

I kneeled behind his bum applying the lube to myself and to my fingers and his cute behind, "Oh! It's cold!" He exclaimed.

I then slowly pushed into him halfway after hearing him gasp, we stayed like that for a few moments allowing Phil to get used to the sensation before pushing in further.