11

Dan's POV

The next few days were filled with seemingly awkward conversations with Caspar and Marcus and Phil being heartbreakingly distant from me. All I wanted to do was tell him that everything was going to be okay which it was if he would stay by my side.

"Hey Phil, how you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine Dan just leave me alone." He replied pretty harshly that I turned away to hide me hurt.

Obviously I didn't hide it very well because Phil picked up on it.

"I mean, I'm sorry babe, I, I don't want to hurt you that's all.." Phil stuttered out.

I grabbed his hands, stared up at his face which was looking away and replied, "You're hurting me by not letting me be there for you."

Phil turned to face me and stared into my eyes and I stared into his, they were the most beautiful icy blue I have ever seen in my life, I could swear they sent chills down my spine.

Phil's POV

Dan looked like a lost puppy when he looked up at me, my hands became sweaty and my lip began to shake but most of all my began to melt.

"Dan?" I whispered.

"Yeah, Phillip?" Dan whispered back.

It replayed in my mind.

'Yeah, Phillip?'

Nobody calls me Phillip anymore.

I think I died.

"Would you mind if I kissed you?" I blurted out nervously.

"No of course not, I mean we are dating, aren't we?" Dan asked shyly.

I pushed my lips onto Dan's, they were soft and warm and everything I had been craving the past few days. Dan pulled back slightly and trailed his tongue over bottom lip where he lay for a moment. I opened my mouth enough for him to get in and almost instantly he began to investigate the surroundings. His tongue frequently pressed against mine and myself fighting for dominance which he never seemed to give me, I pulled away and Dan muttered.

"What did you say Sweety?" I asked.

"I said, I guess we're dating then!" Dan exclaimed smiling and slid his hands into my back pockets pulling me closer to his body.