12

Dan's POV

Phil compressed against me until there was no way I could move from under him, he roughly began to nibble upon my neck, slowly turning from nibbles to bites and to kisses. I began to get hard in my jeans.

I couldn't resist but run my hands through his dark hair and tug on it making Phil moan in delight. I started to grind against him and his pitch became higher, his warmth radiated and turned me on more, I loves being so close to him. He trailed his tongue up my neck and to my lips where he lay in wait for a second before I gently allowed him in. I moved my hands down Phil's sides and to his waist where I slowly began to move his hips in a circular fashion, he moaned into me and we fit together like two pieces of a puzzle.

Phil's POV

I began to become more aroused, Dan looked so hot on top of me and before I realised he had slipped his hand into my sweatpants, I cringed in delight and pleasure under his soft touch and began to release more soft, muffled moans. I then began to unbutton Dan's jeans and unzipped then.

"Do you guys wanna go out later?!" Caspar shouted from the kitchen.

"Oh.. uh.. yeah, I mean yeah." Dan stuttered out between groans and pushed me off of him.

"Way to kill the mood." I moaned on.

"I know baby, I'll make it up to you, I promise you." Dan pleaded.