14

Dan's POV

Phil had teased me all day and not to mention on the way home, when we got through the front door I practically thrust Phil into the wall which made some of the pictures shake, I couldn't resist him any longer and thankfully I didn't have to. He slowly began to kiss my neck as I ran my hands down his sides pulling him closer into me which made him arch his back, bucking his crotch into my thigh, turning us on even more.

"Wanna take this to bedroom?" Phil snickered.

"Can I resist?" I asked cheekily as Phil already knew the answer.

I trailed Phil down the hall, never breaking contact from each other and almost falling over like four times before he pushed me onto the bed. Not to mention the state we were in trying to remove my hoodie.

"Oh so you're in control now?" I asked.

"Yeah, what about it?" Phil sassed.

"We'll see about that..." I whispered hushing him.

"What does that mean?" Phil raised an eyebrow.

"You'll see." I teased.

"You know I hate surprises!" Phil pleaded but it didn't help.

"You'll love this one, babe." I said kind of seductively but probably came out more stalkerish.

I pulled him down to my level, my hand around his neck, using my other hand I started trailing my fingers down his chest, over his sides and onto his waist. He pushed me down as he kneeled on the bed and began to leave a trail of little kisses along my neck and to my collar bone. Slowly becoming rougher, the kissed turned into nibbles and bites as they went from my collar bone to my shoulder.

I thrust my crotch into his thigh signifying I needed something more, Phil lifted his head up and stared into my eyes, biting his lip like he had just had a mischievous idea. He began to fumble with my jeans whilst continuously palming me. I started to release soft, muffled moans into Phil's chest and he began to snigger in content of his new-found control. He stared me in the eye, notifying me to lift up my ass so he could slip off my jeans and boxers and as he did so he brushed his fingers against me in a feather-light way which made me tremble under his touch. He began to run his hand up my shirt and over my stomach and towards my chest before he came to a stop and looked at me with his sad, disappointed eyes as I realised what he had uncovered.

"I-I'm sorry Phil, I just, just couldn't-" I began to babble, tears beginning to brim my eyes and lip starting to tremble. He raised a finger to my lips, hushing me almost instantly, like he had stolen my voice. His sparkling, chestnut eyes linked with mine and all of my focus was on him. Phil pulled of my shirt, revealing the new cuts etched into the skin near my shoulder where he had recently found the others.

"Next time you ever, ever feel you need to do that again you take my arm, okay?" Phil asked but it seemed more of a order.

"You know I can't do that-", he cut me off.

"Yeah you can," Phil drifted off and gently leaned into my chest leaving a trail of soft, warm, reassuring kisses from the edge of my shoulder, towards the crook in my neck and up to my ear.

Phil's POV

"Did you hear me? You're gonna take my arm, it's my pain too and I'm not going to let you destroy yourself," I whispered against Dan's cheek.

Dan shrugged, not sure what to say as the tears that had been brimming his eyes started to stream down his cute, red cheeks.

"We'll get through this Honey, I promise. I mean it. Darling, you'll be ok." I assured him, wiping the tears from his cheek before leaning into him ready to rejoin our kiss. Dan deepened it instantly and cusped at my back.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

AN: I hope you like this <3