~3~

RED

"I just wished I had somebody" I whispered. The girls stared at me with a weird look. "What?" Lina stood up and started Pacing the room. "Mami" she started. Her dad's mom is Cuban, and Lina has picked up some slang I guess. "Every boy in the school is dying to have you-"

"Is it me or my virginity they're dying to have?"
Rain rolled her eyes and laid back in my king sized bed. "It's you Mami... I know just the person for you"

I sat up and she smiled. "Who?" She looked at Rain and Rain looked at me.

"Casey Alexander" My heart dropped and they smiled. "No, I could never" Casey was that boy. Not the typical highschool bad boy that's in Clique books. He was THAT boy. A regular, boy and I don't do regulars. "No thanks, actually I'm going to go get my nails done now"

"Wait is, Uncle Blue here?" I shook my head. "Him and Ma are both out of town in Michigan" She nodded and I left with them coming shortly behind me. My phone buzzed and I reached into my bag to get it. "Where are you going?" I looked up into his big brown eyes. "Nail shop" I said smiling. Nova nodded his head and walked with me to the door. "I'm coming too" I looked down and smiled. I loved him so much. Me and Nova had a.... different type of relationship you could say. "Sissy" he whispered. That was his speacial name for me. "Yes?"

He started the car and I pulled my lip gloss out my bag and applied some. "You look mad cute in that outfit" I stopped and looked at him. "Thanks" he always knew how to put a smile on my face.

~*****~
JIMMY

I'm a model. In the day time I go to school and at night I go to work. People say I'm beautiful but I think I'm plain as fuck. I like to think I was the best out of all siblings. I never really listened to my parents you could call me the rebel or the rule breaker but in my mind I'm just a regular ass teenage girl...with a little spice.

"Jimmy!!" They call me Jimmy. It was short for Jemini. I liked being called Jimmy. "What?" I call back as I put my shades on and walked out the school. "You can't keep leaving the school like this! Just walking out. Now this will be the third day you've done this Jemini and it must stop now" Mrs. Ortago yelled. I stepped closer to her.

"Yes Mrs. Ortago and Tomorrow will be the fourth day" I smiled at her and continued to walk to my car. I didn't like school, I didn't really need it in all honesty. Daddy was rich and so was mama. Now the situation between my parents are simple. My dad is blue, my mom is Macy and my step-mother who I wish was my real mother is Miro. I wish Miro was my mother because she understands me and is more like my best friend.

I got in my car and waited five minutes then I saw Rico walk out the doors. That was my bitch. I loved Rico. She was so raw and care free. She was a weird little bitch but so was I.

She got in the car and I looked at her beautiful face. "Hey baby" I whispered, leaning over and kissing her plump lips. "Where too? I asked. She put on her sun glasses and smiled. "House" Rico wasn't rich like me. She didn't have a job either. She called what she did "A hustle" she slanged dope and was damn good at it too. And I was her wife who helped her. The drive to the house was silent besides the radio playing tay-k who was actually my baby daddy with his fine ass.

I pulled into the drive way and she looked at me. I smiled. She reached in the back seat and grabbed her bag that stayed in the car during school days. She reached in and pulled out a gun and stuck in the waist line of her baggy jeans. "Look baby, I gotta handle some business but I want you back here at nine o'clock with that red trench coat I got you" She said. I creased my brows at her. "It's to hot for that, Rico..." She smiled, showing off her shining grills.

"All you gone have on is the trench coat" she leaned over and kissed my lips softly. One hand cupping my cheek and the other cupping my pussy through my pants. "Oh shi-" I moaned. Her hand disappeared and I was disappointed. "Later baby girl"

~*****~
NOVA

"Open the door...please" I messed with the knob again before she yanked the door open. "Well?" I whispered? She whipped tears from her puffy, red cheeks before throwing the pregnancy test behind her shoulder and jumping on me. "It's negative" she said in my ear as she pressed harder against me.

I was over joyed I hadn't gotten her pregnant, apparently so was she. I cupped a bare ass check in both my hands. I spread them apart and got a smell of her enticing scent. Her juices running out her core as if she had orgasmed already. "Fuck me again" she rubbed her pussy against the growing bulge in my boxers. "Babe, I can't" I have nutted three times and that's my limit. Her movements became faster and she started to tremble in my very arms. "Oh my go-d" her grip tightened around my neck and she threw her head back, releasing pleasurable moan after pleasurable moan. Watching her made my limit disappear and I wanted her. I pushed her away. " No no please" she cried bucking her hips in the air. I looked down and saw she was dripping wet and my soaked boxers showed it too.

I looked around the room thinking quick. We've fucked in the bed, shower, stairs- The floor was the easiest place right now. I let her go and she closed her legs. Damn she was so horny. I snatched the cover off the bed and locked the door. I laid on my back on the cover and she came right over to me and slid down on my dick and started riding me aggressive as fuck. "Wait wait wait" I mumbled grabbing her hips. "NO!" she yelled. I pushed her off me and flipped her over, putting her ass in the air, arching her back. I slid my full hard dick in her throbbing pussy and went to town. "Yes, fuck me harder" she screamed. I could hear how wet she got in that second. I watched her ass jiggle, my dick slide in and out of her tight pussy and her hands grab the cover.

Her moans got louder and louder. I felt my fourth orgasm come quicker than I thought. I angled differently and hit her spot I pulled out and she squirted all over my dick. And I nutted on her tight pussy. "Jesus. More" she cried.

I shook my head and fell out on the cover. This girl was gonna kill me. "Nova I love you" She Whispered softly. She crawled towards me and gripped my dick in her small hand. "Baby" I moaned. She sucked softly on the tip of my dick, her left hand massaging my balls.

She pulled away and sat down, her legs spread wide open. "You like this pussy daddy?" I nodded. She started to finger herself. "Stop" I mumbled. She ignored me and sped up. I climbed on top of her and pounded my dick into her. She couldn't even talk. I wrapped both my hands around her neck and she turned red, only able to let out small whines.

Her walls tightened around me and her eyes rolled back. "You're gonna cum? Huh? Cum for me Red" I whispered in her ear.

"I'll always and only cum for you"

Her words echoed in my head over and over until I opened my eyes and woke from my dream. "Shit" I mumbled. I looked around my dark room, wondering why I always dreamt of her. She was my sister and I shouldn't love her the way I did, but I couldn't stop myself from wanting her. Why did I want her so badly?

~*****~