~7~

JEMEMI

"Jimmy I'm so glad we could spend this time together babe" she said smiling. I had to admit, my moms was mad beautiful. Nice plump lips nice plump ass. Small waist. She's just now bouncing back after having her baby with Dre. Stormi. I looked at her and put a smile on my face. "Anything for you mommy" she took a sip of her coffee. "Well" I started. "How is he?" I mumbled. She stared at me for a little while before figuring out what I meant.

"Jimmy he's the fucking best. I know you're a lesbian and all but have you ever felt dick in your stomach? I mean Dre is just so good I came 3 time this morning in thirty minutes" as you all can see. Me and my mother have a very...close bond more like friends sometimes. My mother could get any man she wanted. Deadass. Everybody wants Macy McGee forgetting that she's now Macy McGee-Webster. I wish I was as beautiful as her sometimes.

I don't have the same luck as her when it comes to lovers. That probably why I'm so fucking mean. "Why do you ask babe?"
"I mean I saw y'all today and by the looks he was really going in" I mumbled looking at my phone. I was scrolling down my instagram when I saw something I really didn't wanna fucking see. "Is everything ok?" Ma said. I ignored her.

I zoomed in and looked closer and my throat closed. "Jimmy, babe what's wrong?" I closed my phone and gave her a closed mouth smile. "Nothing ma. Dad needs me at the house I really enjoyed this but I'll see you at the house ight?" I leaned across the table and left a kiss on her porcelain like skin. "Ok I love you-call me!" I nodded "Love you too and I will" I walked out the restaurant and to my car. I was beyond pissed the fuck off. I sped towards Rico's house and when I got there my heart started beating fast. I put my sunglasses on and checked my makeup in the mirror. I looked like that bitch...as always.

I hopped out the car and walked to the door. I could hear how loud the music was from the outside. I pulled out my key and opened the door. I walked into the house, closing the door behind me as quite as possible. I walked into the living room where the music was coming from.

There was girl. A naked girl dancing in front of Rico who had a bottle of Ciroc in her hand. "What the fuck is this?" I said calmly. The girl stopped dancing and looked at me. "Baby who's she?" My eyes got wide.
"Baby? BABY?!" I walked towards her and threw my purse on the couch. She jumped on Rico in fear and Rico just smiled. "Jimmy chill"  She slurred. She pushed the girl off her and came towards me. "Who is she?" I snapped. That's the same girl I saw on my timeline. Sitting in Rico's lap. Damn I hate a cheating ass bitch. She wrapped her arms around me. "She's nobody she don't even matter-"

"Rico get off me yo" I said trying to push her off me. She wouldn't budge. "Yo what the fuck you mean. She's just a fucking friend" she yelled taking another gulp of the alcohol. "A friend? Who dances for you ass and titties out and calls you baby? What kinda friend is she?"

"Girlfriend" she said from the couch. I smiled a sinister smile. "Girlfriend huh?" I nodded and looked Rico in the eyes. "Fuck you bitch"
I pushed her and she stumbled away from me. "I never loved yo ass anyway. Get the fuck out my house" she turned her back towards me and I felt my throat close up again and I felt pain surge through my body but I had to keep it cool. I walked up to her and spun her around and kissed her deeply.

She grabbed my ass and I felt a pool form between my legs. "You don't mean it" I mumbled into the kiss. I pulled away and walked over to the couch. I squatted down in front of the naked girl. "What's your name?" She stared at me. She was actually pretty as fuck. "Stacy. But they call me Aquafina" I squinted at her. "Why Aquafina?" She has nice perky breast and big brown eyes. She laid back and spread her legs and she had the prettiest pussy I've ever seen. It wasn't a lake. It was ocean. Just wet as ever.

Her pussy was right in my face and the smell electrified my senses. Rico stood and watched us with a smile, a bottle in one hand and a newly lit blunt in the other. "Fuck me why I eat her"

~*****~
BLUE

"I have five kids and one company. Who would I give it to? They are all perfectly capable of handling a business...I think. Jimmy could always take Macy's but I don't think she's the type. She's the female version of me. Literally talks like me, thinks like me, makes her own money like me fuck beautiful bitches like me-"
Miro squinted at me "Do what like you?" She said her eyebrows raised. "I used to. Now I only fuck you" I said kissing her cheek. "Mhmm" She hummed turning away from me.

She sat up in bed and let her feet hang off the side of the bed. "Blue" she whispered. "Yes sweetheart?" I mumbled rubbing her bare back. Her skin was so smooth like butter. I could never keep my hands off her. She was beautiful and I loved my wife more than she could ever know. "Do you still think I'm beautiful?" I sat up behind her. "Of fucking course I do" I said. She turned and looked at me. Her big brown eyes looking up at me. "Even though I'm older and not as...skinny?" I looked her deep in her eyes.

She was only 41 and still the baddest broad in New York. It was true she had gained some weight after the twins but from the looks she lost that 16 years ago when she had them and she was just feeling fat. She feels that way sometimes I don't know why. "You still look like the same Miro I fell in love with 20 years ago. I'll never stop loving you as long as I'm blue and as long as you're you" she smiled. She turned away and grabbed a blunt off the nightstand and lit it. "I love you too" she climbed on top of me and straddled me. She looked sexy ass hell. She only had on red panties and about three of my chains around her neck.

"Damn" I whispered. "You ever miss her?" She whispered blowing smoke at me. "Who?" I was genuinely confused and she just rolled her eyes at me. I gripped her waist. "Macy" I kissed my teeth. "Nah. She was as a fling forever ago. Plus shordy is married so chill on that yo" She started grinding into me. "I see her watching you on those days we all have that "Family" dinner. Mhmm and you bought her a house and a Jaguar for her 31st birthday. But you don't miss her?"

She looked down at me and I stared back at her. I didn't know what to say. It was true. I bought Macy a house when she gave birth because I couldn't have my baby mama living just anywhere while she had my baby and I needed her close. Close enough where I could see her and my daughter anytime I wanted to. The car is unexplainable. That was her dream car and yes she's the CEO of Macy's but she's also a part of me now. We have a baby. Well Jimmy isn't a baby anymore.

But we have something that's keeping us together forever. "I don't miss her so shut up" I took the blunt from her. She got off me and pulled my boxer down. I was already hard from her grinding on me. She licked the tip and to this day I still get shivers from looking in her eyes while she gave me head. She suck on the top and I sat up some. "Blue?" She looked me in my eyes and rubbed my dick over her wet, plump lips. "Baby" I groaned. "I want you to... skull fuck me" my eyes grew wide and I shook my head.

She had never said that to me before. "Really?" She nodded. She got off the bed and got on her knees in front of me. "Treat my mouth like my pussy" I shrugged and handed her the blunt. She hit it then passed it back. With one hand, I grabbed a handful of her hair and she opened her mouth. Right when the tip was just barely in her mouth the door busted open and in Walked, Red. She slapped her hand over her eyes. "Oh my god" she screamed.  I hurried and covered my self up but Miro took her time.

I looked her "She's seen me naked before. She don't know how to fucking knock" I kissed my teeth. "What do you want?!" I yelled. "I just came to get a condom...I didn't know you was home" She mumbled. "CONDOM?!" My baby girl just asked me for condom.

~*****~