~5~

JEMINI

I looked in the mirror and smiled. I had on the red trench coat just like I was told to put on. My makeup was soft because it wouldn't last the night anyway. I looked around my room and the my eyes landed on the huge self portrait of myself. Daddy made it for me when I was 16 and I look at it everyday.

I feel like a failure to him. It's like Red can only do right and I can only do wrong. I hate that bitch. I grabbed my keys and went downstairs. "Where you going?" Aidan said. "Where you going?" I mocked. He kissed his teeth. "Deadass Jimmy where you going sis?" I walked towards him in the kitchen. "I'm going to my girlfriends house so she can eat my-" He put his hand in my face. "Ight bye" he walked past me and down the stairs to the theater. Rita must be here.

Rita was absolutely sexy as fuck and if she didn't like dick and I didn't have a girlfriend, I would have been claimed that pussy. I sighed. I walked out the door to see, Red and Nova walking in with Starbucks cups in they hands. Red stared at me. "What bitch?" I said looking her up and down.

Her mouth opened and then she smiled at me. I didn't notice her take the top of her drink till it was too late. "Oops" she poured her drink all over my shoes and feet. "STUPID PIECE OF SHIT" I screamed . She winked at me then walked around me into the house. "Love ya sis" was the last thing she said before the door closed. I wasn't gonna let her ruin my night so I took my heels Off and left them on the steps. I didn't feel like walking all the way back to my room so I walked across the lawn to the sprinklers and let the water rinse off my feet.

I could always buy a new pair of shoes right? I walked over to my car and hopped in. I pulled out my phone and texted Rico, telling her I was on the way.

I made my way over to her apartment and walked in. There was music playing up stairs and so I followed it to Rico's bedroom which was our bedroom. I heard her talking to someone but I couldn't make out the voice. I didn't wait I just busted in the room. She was on the phone with someone and it was a female. I stood there and stared. She hung up and rolled her eyes. "Who you talking to?" I asked. "Nobody"

I nodded and turned on my heel "Fuck you Rico" She got up and grabbed my arm spinning me around and pushing me into the wall. "Who you talking to?" Her voice was so raspy and sexy. "You bitch" she smiled then nodded"I see imma have to teach yo ass a lesson"

~*****~
BLUE

The sound of slapping skin and a moaning women clouded my ears. "You're gonna make me cum!" She screamed. I stepped closer to the actors, making sure to get this moment right. He continued to fuck her and when her eyes rolled back I yelled "Pull out!" He did and squirt flew everywhere. It was the perfect timing to get it all out at the perfect time and the shoot was a wrap.

Everyone clapped and I smiled and walked off the set into the hallway. "Mr. Hamilton, you have a photo shoot in room 340 b" Wanda, my new assistant said. I sighed. "Call Venus and tell her to do it, I've been doing shit all day" She chuckled nervously. "Mr. Hamilton this is a 'Special' shoot, you need to be there" She said nervous but smiling.

I sighed but headed down the hall to 340 b. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I looked at Wanda and she shrugged. I pulled out my keys, unlocked and opened the door. It was dark but I heard moaning. I walked deeper into the room where the spot light was and there she was.

A black dildo sliding in and out of her pink pussy. "Hey daddy" Miro whispered. She was naked. With whip cream on her titties, her hair in a high ponytail and her legs spread open just for me. Just how I like her. "Hey baby girl" She pushed it deep inside her and her breath caught. "Shit" she moaned while pulling it out. "Are you gonna come fuck me or just watch me fuck myself?" She didn't have to tell me twice.

~*****~
AIDAN

"Please" I whispered into her ear. Her bare legs wrapped around my waist. "No I can't" She moaned but her body didn't match her words. She wanted what I wanted. "Let me just put the tip in" I mumbled into her ear. She pulled away and looked at me. "Just the tip?" I nodded. Rita smiled. "It won't hurt" I whispered pulling her shorts down. We were supposed to be at a party but things got hot in my room now I was in my bed getting ready to stick the tip in my girl.

Her legs spread more and her beautiful vagina was on display. "Fuck" I said. "Whats wrong?" She sat up, worry on her face. "You're just so fucking sexy" she smiled. I leaned down and kissed her lips softly. I pulled my boxers down and she gasped, closing her legs.

"Babe...just the tip" I reminded her. "But what happens when it's time for more than just the tip?" Her voice was so small. "It'll be fine cause I'll go slow and I'm not that big baby girl-"

She jumped up. "Not that big?!" She yelled. The only thing me and pa had in common. She started pacing, around the room butt ass naked. "Rita" she ignored me. "You're butt ass naked" She looked down before jumping in the bed under the covers trying to hide. I never really touched her down there and tonight was the night. I slid under with her and climbed on top.

I kissed her neck. I sat up and looked down at her soaking pussy. I stroked myself lightly before rubbing it against her clit. It made her jump. I rubbed it up and down her slit and she got wetter than ever and was moaning load as fuck.

I stopped and put the tip at her entrance. "Just the tip" I mumbled. I slid the tip in and electric shocks flew through my body. "Oh my- Shit" I wasn't even all the way in and she felt great. "Just the tip is all I need baby doll" I said in her ear.

~*****~