~9~

BLUE

I had lied. Sometimes I did miss her. More than I should. I was married to a beautiful woman who I loved and here I was, missing my ex. I pulled into the driveway and just sat there thinking of how young she still looked. It was plastic surgery and makeup of course but it worked so well. She just had a baby 5 months ago and her body is still as tight as it was when we first met.

I sighed loudly and got out the car. I looked at my house and then at hers. "How do you do this to me?" I whispered. All of a sudden, the familiar Jag pulled up and it was her. It seemed like everything moved in slow motion. She parked and got out the car looking the best she ever had. She flipped her long hair behind her shoulder and smiled at me. "Oh shit" Damn she was so fucking sexy...still. She started to walk over to me and I quickly fixed myself. I met her half way and gave her a hug. "Hey" She said smiling. I missed her mouth. "Wassup" She had on all black. Everything was black. Her hair, Her pants, her boots, her husband, her ex and half her daughter. She loved black. "How are you?" She said softly. I didn't reply I just started at her, admiring her beauty. Even though I loved Miro with my whole heart, I still couldn't believe I had let her go. "Blue" She said, waving a perfectly manicured hand in front of my face. "Yes my love?" She giggled. "I said how are you?"

"I'm good. You wanna come in and have a drink with me?" Her smile dropped slightly. "Umm I don't know is Miro home?" I shook my head. "She's out of town. Is that alright?" She looked behind her shoulder at her house then back at me, biting that lip of hers. Fuck I loved when she did that. "Ok, just for a little while. My husbands waiting for me" I forgot she had one of those.
She followed me into the empty house and into the kitchen. "So how's everything at Macy's?" I said making her a cup of warm tea with exactly 4 sugar cubes, just the way she likes it. "It's good. Business is business" She smiled. I handed her the tea and she stirred it slowly, never taking those big brown eyes off me. "How's...porn?" She looked down and smiled to herself. Still the same Macy. Just badder-Just everything but mine. "Porn is Porn" She sat at one of the barstools. "You were always in love with sex... your job picked you, you didn't pick your job" she laughed quietly. So sexy.

It had got super quite for a second

It had got super quite for a second. "Macy" I whispered, I leaned towards her, on the opposite side of the kitchen island. She looked up from her tea and into my eyes. "What are you thinking about?" Her mouth moved but no words came out. She moved the sleeve of her black jean jacket back so she could see the time on her huge watch. "I have to go" She said quietly. I saw her eyes move from my eyes to my lips. Then that bottom lip went in between her pearly whites and I could slowly feel myself losing control. "Thank you for Tea, walk me out?"

I nodded and she stood and walked ahead of me. Of course I looked at her ass and I was not disappointed at all. I licked my lips. What am I doing?! I'm married to the woman I fought so hard for. And here I am fantasizing about my fucking my ex/baby mama? I can't help myself .

When we got to the door I opened it for her. She leaned up and gave me a tight hug. Her arms were wrapped around my neck and I had mines wrapped around her waist and she smelled so good as always. It seemed like we hugged forever and ever and I never wanted it to end but she pulled away and looked up at me. She wanted to say something but she didn't know what. "My husband, Dre is taking Stormi out of town to see his mom Tomorrow and I need some help with things around the house, do you think you'll be able to help me?" I knew exactly what she wanted. And I was gonna give it to her. I was the only one who could give it to her. I nodded. "Of course baby" I leaned down and kissed her cheek. She smiled and walked away. I watched, admiring the way her ass looked in those Jeans. I watched until she disappeared into the house. I'd put another baby into her any day and it might just be tomorrow.