~6~

JEMENI

I woke up at home. Well at my dad's house in my room. I looked at my phone and saw it was 10 almost 11. I had promised my mom I would go to brunch with her. She was so fucking annoying. I hurried out of bed and and slipped on my slides. I ran downstairs and saw Red sitting on the island in the kitchen and Nova between her legs and they were talking then I noticed something.

"What the hell" I said, walking over towards them. Nova jumped then backed away. "What, Jimmy?" I pushed past them and looked at the fridge and saw a note from Daddy saying that he and Miro was gone for a week but they didn't leave any fucking money for food or shopping!!

"They didn't leave money" I shouted. "Yeah they did, Aidan has it" I sighed in relief. I left the house and ran across the lawn to my mom's house. I unlocked the door and ran up the stairs. I was on my way to my room but the moans coming from her room were pulling me closer. Her screams of pure joy shot in my ears and I felt disgusted but I couldn't stop myself from pushing open the door. I saw my step dad behind her and she had her big white ass in the air.

"So are we still going to brunch?" I asked leaning against the door frame. Dre looked at me and smiled. Ah I know I'm gay but fuck I would love to know what his dick felt like with his fine ass. He sped up and I could hear just how hard he was hitting her from the back. "Y-Yeah just gi-mmie a s-sec" She screamed. I nodded.

"K"

I walked out and went to my room. I got in the shower and got dressed. Mom liked to dress fancy when it came to going out in public because she owed Macy's and daddy owned Brazzers. I just hope I get Brazzers and not Macy's cause I'd love to make some porn any time.

I did my usual makeup then just threw my hair up into a sloppy bun and let two pieces out in the front. I went to my closet and just threw on some clothes.

I grabbed all my shit then went down stairs and saw mom in the kitchen. "Hey doll" she said casually as if I didn't just get done watching her get pounded from the back by her overly sexy husband.

I looked through my bag and saw I forgot my lip gloss up stairs. "I'll meet you in the car I forgot something" I said. She nodded her head and left. I jogged up the stairs and went to my room and grabbed the lip gloss. When I turned around he stood there shirtless. "Hey" I said smiling. He licked his lips. "Wassup" he was chocolate brown and had braids.

He was so fucking cute. "Do you need anything or...?" I said. He shrugged. "Just wanted to give you a hug, haven't seen my baby girl in a while" I smiled real big because I loved when he called me that.

I walked over to him and he pulled me into a light hug. His hand was on my back when all of a sudden it swiped past my ass. I pulled away quick as fuck. "What the fuck Dre" I whispered, wet as ever. "It was an accident, I'm so sorry Jemeni" I took a step closer. And looked up at him and smirked.

"Don't be" I whispered. He looked down at me. "Aren't you gay?" he mumbled. "Aren't you married"? I bit my lip before walking out the room.

~*****~
RED

I laid in bed and played on my phone then it started ringing. It said unknown number but I was bored so I answered anyway.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby doll" I smiled to myself.
"Hey Lonnie what's up?" I could tell he licked his lips right then.
"Shit nothing really, trynna chill with you to be honest" My stomach filled with butterfly's and I wanted to scream but I kept it cool. "You can come over if you want to. My parents are gone. We could watch a movie or something" I said trying to keep my screams in. "Ight bet, send me the address and I'll be there in a hour"

"K" I hung up and called Ari.
"Hello" she said "Bitch guess what?!"

~*****~
RED

I had got in the shower and shaved. I mean you can never be too careful. I did my hair and makeup and now I was trying to figure out something to wear. I looked through my underwear drawer and pulled out watching bra and panties. Of course it was red lace. I mean duh. I put that on and put baby oil all over my body to make sure I was soft and smooth. I had stopped looking for shit to wear because he was Lonnie and I wasn't letting Lonnie fuck we were just watching a movie what was I thinking. I went down the hall to my parents room and grabbed one of his T-shirts cause they were big asf so I didn't have to wear pants. Should I wear pants? It wouldn't matter if I just keep legs closed.

The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to get it. I was just about to open it when I forgot my perfume. I reached under the little table and sprayed some of the Chanel ma kept hidden under there and grabbed a mint. I opened the door and there he stood. "Hi" I mumbled. He licked his lips and I couldn't take it anymore I wanted to lick his fucking lips myself. I ran and jumped on him and kissed him roughly and walked in the house and shut the door behind him. I grinded against him and he moaned into the kiss. "Oh my god, fuck me please" he walked into the dining room and laid me down on the big table. He pulled my panties down and started to play with wet pussy. "Red" he said. I ignored him. "Red!!" I jumped. He stood in the door way staring at me. "Hmm?"

"Girl is you cool? You been staring at nothing for a cool minute"

"Really? Come in" I led him down to the theater and sat in the seat. How could I be so dumb? Now I was overly horny. Like so wet my juices were overflowing my panties.

I turned on a movie and we started to watch it. We snuggled closer to each other and I just couldn't stop being horny. He put his arm around me and his finger tip touch my boob. "Fuck" I muttered. I closed my legs tighter and he looked at me. "You ight?" He asked staring down at me. I nodded my head and tried not to think about riding his dick. I sat up and just stared straight and my leg tapped the floor.

He touched my thigh and I accidentally let out a small moan. He stared at me and I looked back at him thinking of something to say. "I'm horny as fuck" I blurted. His eyes got wide and I sat back in my chair. "I can take care of that" his hand ran up and down my thigh and he never took his eyes off of mine. I climbed on top him and felt his dick on my leg.

"What you want?" He asked me I looked down at him and smiled. "I want some head" he flipped us over and on the couch and he was on top. He pulled my panties down and my breath hitched. "You sure" I nodded and all of a sudden his face was in my pussy and he had my soul forever.

~*****~