~11~

"Fuck I love you" I mumbled into her lips. She was so beautiful. I couldn't stop fucking her. Every chance I got, I went to her and oddly never felt any regret or guilt and that told me something. She climbed out of bed and stretched. She was ass naked. Her skin was creamy and beautiful. Her hair trailed down her back, almost touching her ass. I admired her. But something was bothering me. I just knew already what it was. "Come here" I whispered. She turned around and looked at me with low sleepy eyes. "Yes daddy" she said walking over to my side of the bed. I climbed out and got on my knees in front of her. She looked down at me. "What are you doing?" She said chuckling.

I hushed her. Grabbing her hips, I placed my head on her stomach and she started to play in my hair. I was right. I decided not to tell her so soon because it was way too soon for her to even know. But me? I always know.

"Nothing" Go get dressed I said getting up. She shook her head no. She spread her legs slightly and began to finger herself slowly. "I'm so wet for you right now" I laid down on my back and sparked a blunt. "Come fuck me then". She reached for the blunt and I pulled it away. "I can't hit it?!" I shook my head.

She slid down on my dick and looked at me. "Why?" She rode me slowly. I wasn't giving it to her because she was pregnant with my baby. Or at least I hoped. But either way it goes I'm not giving drugs to any pregnant person. "Fuck you" She said. Getting off. She went into the bathroom and closed the door. I sighed loudly and got up. "Mace, open the door" I said messing with the knob. "Blue get the fuck outta my house"

"This is my fucking house, what the fuck" I laughed slightly. She's mad over a damn blunt. "Leave me alone" she yelled.

"Macy...baby, please open the door" It was silent for a while before she pulled open the door. Her face was red and her lips quivered. "What's wrong?" I asked her. Every step I took towards her, she took one back.  I shut the bathroom door behind us.  "I'm in love with you" she whispered. I smirked at her. "Haven't you always been".

My hand wrapped around her neck and I kissed her deeply. She pulled away and looked me deep in my eyes before turning her back to me and bending over the counter. She put one leg up. She looked at me through the mirrors. I stroked my dick, getting hard before sliding it into her dripping pussy. "Yes" she moaned lowly. I gave her slow strokes. Never breaking the eye contact through the mirror. I loved her so fucking much it was ridiculous.

"I love you" I said slapping her ass. Her body jerked and I could feel her orgasm coming. I pulled out and spun her around so I give her a breathtaking kiss. She moaned into the kiss and I picked her up, sliding right back in.

Her back arched deeply as I pounded into her. Her moans sent electric shocks through my body and I just couldn't stop. I never broke eye contact with her. This moment was too precious for that.

"Blue..." she mumbled, her bottom lip quivered before she slipped it in between her teeth. She threw her head back and let out a pleasure filled scream. "Oh shit" I growled. She squirted all Over my dick and hung onto me for dear life. "Oh fuck" She yelled. My thrust were still as powerful but now sloppy because I was on the verge of busting the fattest nut I've ever had. "I'm cumming" I said kissing her deeply. Our tongues swam together perfectly just as I came. I felt it shoot deep inside her. "Fuck" I groaned. She kissed my cheek and then laid her head on my shoulder. "Macy" I mumbled.

"Yes?" Her voice was soft as ever.

"Will you ever tell him about Stormi?" She sat up and looked at me.

"No...I don't even know how I'm gonna tell him about this one" She whispered, her hand circling her stomach.

~*****~