~8~

RED

He walked towards me I had never been so scared in my life. I ran out the room and down to mine with my daddy chasing behind me. I ran up to the third floor and he was right on my heels. "Who the fuck is in your room Red?!" I ran into my room and locked the door behind me. I turned towards the boy on my bed. "Get out" I yelled. "Where do you want me to go what the fuck is up?" He said hopping up. I ran across my room and into my closet because I knew there was a small door that led to the back stairs and to Aidan's room. "Go through the little door, daddy's coming" he smirked and slapped my ass. "Not yet" he smirked. I pushed him out and watched him go through the small door just as daddy busted in. "Where is he?" I gave him a confused look. "Who daddy?" I said leaning back on my bed. He busted through my whole room looking everywhere. By now I knew he was gone. So I could relax. He stopped and stared at me. "Red...Who the fuck was in this room?" He snapped. I smiled. "Me daddy" just then momma came up and stood in my door way with a silk robe on. "Blue" she said softly. He looked at me then at her. "Fuck" he groaned. He threw me a condom then walked over to ma. He picked her up and they started kissing hard as ever. I got up and shut the door. "Ew" I mumbled.

~*****~
AIDAN

"Don't fucking touch me" She sneered. "Rita, baby" She was mad at me. So mad she wouldn't even let me touch her. "I love you" I whispered. "Why didn't you tell me?" She cried pushing me away. We were in my room, door shut, lights on and even when she cried as hard as she was she was still beautiful. "I'm sorry" She stood up from the bed and I dropped to my knees in front of her. She looked down at me with sad eyes. "You're leaving for college. You're leaving me. When you can go to College here with me and stay close to your family and if you think we're still gonna be together when you go well then you got another thing coming cause I won't be here in New York while you're all the way in Cali doing god knows what. I won't do it, Aidan" Her words hit me like a bus. After all these years of me being with her it was all gonna end over college. No. "I won't go then" One side was telling me to stay and one side was telling me to leave cause theirs a billion bitches in Cali wanting to suck my dick and she don't even do that!! She started playing with my loose hair. "You won't go?" She whispered. I shook my head. I started kissing her flat stomach softly. "Aidan" I heard her say in the softest voice I've ever heard. "Yes baby". She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. "Fuck me"

~*****~
JIMMY

I knew it was wrong. Just the thought a lone was wrong but he was so sexy, I couldn't help but watch his every move. The way his chocolate skin shined in the sun or the way his muscles flexed- "Jimmy" I looked up. "Yes?" I said in a cute little voice. He looked at me with brown eyes. "You're mom had a meeting and won't be home till 7 and Stormi is at my moms" Dre said from the doorway of my room. I had nothing on but panties and a white tank top. Luckily I was over the covers. "Ok" I mumbled. "And I got shit to do. You gone be coo here by yo self baby girl?" I nodded and smiled "Yes" he left my room and shut the door behind him. I was soaked.

I waited till I heard the front door shut before I cupped my right boob in my hand. I was so horny. I played with my sensitive nipple, squeezing it softly pretending it was him. I traced down to my soaking pussy and wasted no time pulling them to the side and rubbing my clit softly. "Mmm" I moaned softly. I stuck to fingers inside my tight pussy and pumped slowly. I was in pure bliss. I imagined him fucking me in every room in this house. I pumped faster, hitting my spot over and over again. My back arched off the bed and I heard intense splashing sounds before I came and squirted all over. It was the best orgasm I ever had. I moaned his name "Mmm Dre" I longed for him. "Yes baby girl?" My eyes snapped open and there he stood in my doorway again, smiling. "What are you doing!?" I yelled. He shrugged. "I forgot something" He mumbled coming closer. I closed my legs and he licked his lips. "I'll take care of you" he said putting his hands on my knees to pull them open. "No" I whispered. He looked me in the eyes and they swam with lust. "What about mom" He looked away "What about her? She's in love with someone else" I jumped up. She didn't seem like she was in love with anyone else. She seemed like she really loved- "Dre?!" I heard the front door close and her heels hit the floor. "Oh shit" he jumped up quicker than I ever could. I ran into my bathroom and hurried and turned on the shower. Mom loved someone else?