Thirteen: Family. (Edited)

Family.

When I had woke up the next day, I had been surprised to find that my mother had emailed me, telling me that my biological family had wanted to meet me. She had obviously warned me to be careful about them, but seeing as the last time she had seen them was twenty-four years ago. When they were addicts. The way I had remembered Billie explaining to me was that after my biological mother had given birth to me, she suffered from severe postpartum depression and had gotten addicted to drugs. Billie had also explained that my biological father wasn't really there to help my biological as he was always working. Something that I understood, as Jake had been the same way. He never really spent time with the family unless it was a major holiday or birthday.

I had also noticed that my mother had left a phone number to reach them in the email. That email had come in two hours ago. Evita rested her head on my chest, gaining my attention. Enough of my attention to see that she had been staring at my phone, the phone number in particular. She had something on her mind. I knew that much; I guess it had just been a matter of if she was going to speak her mind. We laid in the bed for a bit longer before I got up. A small yelp escaped my lips as Evita had slapped my ass a bit too harshly, causing me to rub my asscheek, In an attempt to soothe the burning sensation.

"I think you should call them," Evita finally spoke. I hummed in response as I put my panties on and turned around to face her. Evita smiled at me from the bed before I gestured for her to hand me my shirt that had been hanging on the corner of the headboard. I watched as she sat up, attempting to hide her breast from me, but failed. I swallowed at the sight of her perky breast, my mind flashing with images of her from this morning, her breast bouncing as she fucked my strap-on.

Clearing my throat and pushing away the thoughts, I caught my shirt and quickly put it on before making my way to the en-suite bathroom and started to brush my teeth. Staring at my own reflection, I could see that the exhaustion of the last eight months had finally caught up to me. Leaning down, I spit the foam out of my mouth, only to violently jump at the sight of Evita through the mirror. Her laughter had filled the bathroom as I clutched my chest, staring at her. Why had this been amusing to her?

"I seriously think that you should call them," She started again, wrapping her arms around my waist. I stared down at her, my toothbrush in my mouth as I placed my hands on her arms, pushing her back a bit so I could spit out the excess saliva that had filled my mouth. But, thinking about what she had said, there would be no harm in calling them. It wouldn't be as though I was attempting to enter their lives in that sort of way. I had a family, and I had no intentions of starting another outside of the Luther's.

"Would you go with me?"

"Of course," A smile tugged at my lips as I rinsed my toothbrush, placed it in the cup next to the sink, and leaned down, allowing water to run into my mouth. Evita watched this with a raised eyebrow before she shook her head and stepped out of the bathroom, allowing me to finish my routine, allowing me to get dressed in a pair of faded blue skinny jeans that looked white from a distance, a black button-down shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbow and a pair of black shoes. I could feel Evita's eyes on me, causing me to turn around and looked at her. A smile tugged at my lips as she stepped towards me, her arms resting on my shoulders.

"Get dress okay. I'm gonna go to the office and give them a call. I'll see if I can set something up with them today," Evita nodded her head and gave me a quick kiss before walking towards the closet.

-

"Hello?" A young girl's voice came from the other end of the line. I stared at Evita, who had been chewing at her bottom lip, causing me to reach my hand out to stop her. Lacing our fingers together, I gave her hand a gentle squeeze. She should be the one who was comforting me in this situation.