Eighteen: Honeymoon. (Edited)

Honeymoon.

The day started a bit different for me. Instead of waking up to Evita in bed with me, I had been alone with a note. A note that had very much upset me to a point where I didn't know how to handle it. Evita had decided that instead of going on a honeymoon in the same spot as me, she wanted to travel the world with me. Something I hadn't planned on. The idea of traveling the world had seemed to be a rash decision, but in her note, she had used my words against me. She was adamant about spending every single cent she had received. I gave out a small laugh as I turned to lay on my back and reached for my phone.

Evita had messaged me a few times, telling me that she was going to get a passport and all of her shots updated - as she recently discovered that I had actually come back from a trip overseas visiting a friend of mine in the U.K and Australia before I went to Delaware. Sending Evita a quick message in response, I slowly got out of bed, taking in that it had actually been ten after ten, making me roll my eyes. It had been a long time since I slept in this late. Then, stepping into the bathroom, I turned the music system on and got into the shower. The music blared throughout the bathroom, so when Evita had screamed, opening the shower door, I let out a scream I didn't know I was capable of.

I fell on the shower floor, clutching my chest tightly as Evita gave out a howl of laughter. At the same time, I continued to attempt to control my breathing and slow my heart rate. I swear she was going to kill me. Sitting on the floor of the shower, I closed my eyes, letting the water hit me. I didn't want to get up. I didn't want to live with the reality that she could scare me while I was in the shower.

"Evita, I know we just got married, but if I die so soon, you'll only get half of my wealth," I spoke, opening my eyes, carefully getting up from the shower floor. Evita didn't respond, causing me to look at her, to see that she had been naked. I watched as a sly grin tugged at her lips as she stepped into the shower with me, allowing the hot water to flow over her body. Swallowing, I stepped back a bit before I placed my hands on her hips, causing her to smile from this. She stepped closer to me, her hands trailing down my arms until they stopped just below my ass.

"I have no desire for your money, but," She paused, squeezing my ass, "I do have a desire for you, right now." I closed my eyes from this, then opened the shower door. I picked Evita up, allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist as I walked out of the bathroom and laid her on the bed. I stared down at her, taking in her unfiltered beauty. Then, leaning down, I connected our lips, feeling Evita's hand trail between my thighs, stopping just short of my vagina.

"I wanna try something," Evita spoke, pulling away from the kiss. I looked at her, a sly grin playing on her lips, causing me to chuckle from this. Pulling away from her, I watched as she crawled towards my side of the bed and pulled up a black bag. I swallowed at the name of the company on the bag and watched as she pulled handcuffs out, as well as a few other toys. Did she buy the entire store? I asked myself as she pulled out a few more toys before setting the bag back on the ground.

"And what did you want to try?"

"I wanna fuck you with this," She started, holding up a toy, "While you're handcuffed. I want to take complete control of you and watch you wither under my touch," I swallowed again from this. I had yet to let her take control. I was usually the dominant one in bed.

"Okay, but I have a safe word," Her eyes grew wide from this, possibly surprised that I even knew what a safe word was. I watched as she started to crawl towards me, her eyes locked with mine, almost pleading with me to tell her how I knew what the safe word was, "After." I explained and climbed into bed, getting into a comfortable position to go forward with what she wanted to try.

"It's Pineapple,"

-

"Why, won't you say it?" Evita asked, still on top of me. Her breathing was heavy, causing me to chuckle. The entire time we had been having sex, she attempted to get me to say my safe word. Instead, I licked my lips and leaned up, connecting our lips, feeling her thrust a bit harder, causing me to moan into the kiss.