Chapter 2: The lottery Ticket To A New Life

Hi! I'm the author, my name is Michi. Pronounced "MEE-CHEE". Well the true parts in this story is the Cubana Family things and the half sister things with my sister and I,Anyways. This is my second chapter so I hope you enjoy it. I love you my little Wolves LOL 😂

Kanani's POV

We were walking to the alcohol store near by that had a lottery ticket stand for people to buy lottery tickets. "Ok I'm gonna buy 3 lottery tickets for Abuela (grandma) and 2 for me" -Said Naomi.

She had to pull out her ID for the man in the front desk you could buy lottery tickets off of. Naomi bought the 5 tickets and handed me the 3 for our Abuela to put in my pocket. Naomi decided to scratch off her 2 lottery tickets on the desk where she bought them from to get it over with. "I think I won 20 dollars" -Naomi said to me.

I took a look at the card and saw that she might be right if getting all the numbers means you get 20 dollars. I handed her back the card to give to the man. She handed the card to the man and he said "You have to go to the official place if you want the money Ma'am"-He said. "You can't just give me 20 dollars right here?" -She Asked slightly annoyed at the man. "No, not if it's 20 plus 4 other zeros for life every 2 weeks"-Said the man.

"WHAT?"-Said Naomi and I. We looked at each other like we couldn't even process what was happening. We stood there and looked at the man so he could tell us what to do.

"We'll drive to the address it says on the lottery ticket and got get your price ma'am". Naomi and I raced to the car, her literally almost leaving me. As soon as we got to the address we almost broke through the doors. Not even caring if we actually broke it or not.

"Hello Young la-"-Said the man wearing a suit said nicely. "I WON"-Naomi Interrupted, but honestly who could blame her. "Excuse me?"-the man asked. "I. W.O.N." -said Naomi as she handed the man the card. The man smiled at her, pressed a button and said "Congratulations Naomi rain" we have different fathers so we have different last names. We don't like to consider our selves as half sisters. We are easy to close for that.

A bunch of balloons came out of the ceiling and camera men came out to shoot pictures and videos of us for I'm assuming the news. "So how this works is that you get 200,000 every 2 weeks for life and you can give any adult or even minor the same deal". Naomi looked at me and smiled "I would like to give my little sister Kanani Wolf the same deal." "Ok so she gets the same deal but her parent or Guardian has to mange the money."-Said the man

Author's POV

Naomi was to focused on the money to realize the she basically gave her sister a one way ticket to the NetherWorld. If only they knew what was to come.....