Chapter 3: Horrible Fortune

Kanani's Pov

This is the coolest thing that's ever happened to me. No LIE. I can't believe Naomi and I get 200,000 dollars every 2 weeks for life. Naomi and I walked home after and we were excited for what's to come. Uhhhh I still Can't believe it!!! Ok,ok,ok back to reality. As soon as we got home we saw our beautifully kind mother with a random guy we didn't know. I looked over at Naomi and she was smiling. It looks like her day was to Amazing to let this faze her.

"What's got you all smiley?" Asked our mom. "Nothing"-Said Naomi "only that Kanani and I get.........200,000 dollars for LIFE"-Naomi basically Screamed. "What?" Asked our mom. "Let me see that" she snatched the contract out of my hand. She read over the contract and smiled. Except this smile looked different. It looked almost Evil. Like Villans in the movies.

"Did you read over the contract?"Our mother asked Naomi. "Yep! Kanani and I get 200,000 dollars every 2 weeks for LIFE!!!!" "Yes,Yes,Correct"-Said Our mom. She looked Scary, like she had a plan. Whatever tho. Sure she was a bad mom but, she would never do anything to sabotage me or anything right?

Author's Pov

Wrong.......

2 Months Later.......Kanani's Pov

"Ok do you have everything you need Naomi?"-I said. "Yep! I cant wait, I love you so much Kanani.Bye!!!"-Said Naomi. "Bye"-I said while trying to hold in my tears.

Author's Pov
*Rewind for summary*
Well as you know, Kanani and Naomi Got 200,000 every 2 weeks for life. Naomi is an adult at the age of 23 and she decided to use her money for a house. Naomi decided that she would use her money to buy a house in Pennsylvania so her and her wife could live in it. Her wife's name is Shelly Lamb (my sister came up with the name). Naomi couldn't take Kanani because their mom wouldn't allow it so Kanani stayed in her home in New Jersey.

Back to the story ------> Naomi's trip was a lot of fun and her and her wife bought a lot of decorations for their house. They even bought a dog named Oliver. Naomi told Kanani to stay in contact with her through the phone so they could talk. Naomi was having a lot of Fun with her wife and having the time of her life. But with Kanani.......She was wishing her life could Stop..............and end