Chapter 5: The Abused Wolf Whimpers

Kanani's Pov

"AHHHHH" I whimper in pain as I get kicked in the stomach while I'm laying on the ground. The pain is unbearable. I take what I believe is my last breath of air. All I see is the darkness consuming me before I completely black out.

Author's Pov:
It was Monday Morning:
Kanani wakes up from her slumber at 12 in the afternoon. She didn't want to go to school today. She had a long day the night before, you can't blame her. Lori is out working until 5 in the afternoon and Kanani's grandpa (Norman) is off at the grocery store probably buying bananas, mangos, pineapples, or probably all three.

Kanani went downstairs and made herself breakfast. Bacon and eggs. She learned how to make basic foods from her sister. For example, bacon and eggs, spaghetti, and more. After Kanani ate her Breakfast she made her Daughter, Daisy, Hotdogs

Ok Ok Calm down. She doesn't have a daughter. At least a HUMAN daughter. Daisy is Her dog's name is. Her dog doesn't like dog food for some odd reason so Kanani makes her Hotdogs. Kanani doesn't like to call Daisy her "Dog" because "Dog" sounds so heartless to her. Instead she calls Daisy, her "Daughter."

After she was done making her daughter's food. She decided to watch A show on Netflix called "Stranger Things" for the 4th time, when she was done watching all 8 episodes it was 3:39 in the afternoon. All of a sudden the door burst open. Not gonna lie, she almost Shit her pants. KEEP IT TOGETHER KANANI.

Kanani's Pov

All of a sudden the door burst open. I was startled. I turned my head to the doorway to see Madison (Author's Note: Remember Madison is the mom, Lori is the grandma, Norman is the grandpa, Naomi is the sister, and Shelly is Naomi's Wife) . Madison was by the doorway making out with a random guy. She looked woozy and smiley so I assumed she was drunk. She looked at me when she came up for a breath of air in between the make out session.

"H-Heeeeey......Ummmm what is your name again?" "Kanani" "oooohhhh Kananiiiiiii" I looked at her as she tried to process words. I was shocked she forgot her on daughter's name. Sure she was drunk but how many shots does it take to forget your own kid's name?
"KANNNNANIIII!!!" "Yes?" "Come over here" she pointed to the ground in front of where she was standing. I walk over slowly hesitating a bit as I wonder if she was in stable condition to do anything drastic........

Madison's Pov

I woke up around 10 in the morning. I decided to go to a club, after all I deserved it after having to put up with my useless daughter. You know what? NO! She doesn't deserve that title. From now on I will call her my "Servant". Yeah that sounds so much better for the person she is. I put on my tightest outfit. It was a Hot pink crop top and a hot pink short skirt. This was surely going to get me some guys.

I walked down to the bar of the club and ordered a drink when I see a man came up to me. He was hot so I was excited. "Can I buy you a drink" "you sure can".
*Seven drinks each later*
"Yeah soooooo what should I do to get her m-*hickup* money?" "Well first you need to get drunk". "CHECK" "Ok now since you're drunk, you go home and hit her until she begs you to stop. Then you tell her that you will only stop when she gives you money"."what if I get in trouble by the p-police?" "Well, you tell them in the morning that you were drunk and didn't realize what you were doing" "OR I could say........she got bullied at school today." "That's PERFECT". I kissed the man, called an uber and got home "Let's do this!"

I said as I took one more swig of a drink. Not realizing that Alcohol poisoning is a thing. I open the door to see the ugly creature I've created. "H-Heeeeey......Ummmm what is your name again?" I asked completely clueless at this point. "Kanani" she says. I yeah I think I the creature I is RiGhT! "Oooohhhh Kananiiiiiii". My servant looked a bit off into space when I remembered why I even came home at all. "KANNNNANIIII!!!" "Yes?" "Come over here"

I had my whole plan planed out. What my little servant Kanani didn't know was that I had a Vodka bottle I was holding on my back with my hand. As soon as she stepped next to me. *WHACK* I hit her over the head with the Glass Vodka Bottle. It actually broke. I soon was sad. It was a pretty bottle too! I looked down to see Kanani on the ground looking at me. She was scared. I liked that. The fear in her eyes, already begging for me to stop when I've barely even started the fun. I kicked her in the stomach 5 times before she was coughing up blood. THAT BITCH RUINED MY CARPETS! I kicked Kanani once more and she coughed up more blood

Kanani's Pov

I was laying on the ground curling up into a ball trying to look at small as possible. Madison had kicked me a total of 6 times. I remember because each kick felt worse than the one before. I coughed up blood and it tasted like liquid copper. Like I was tasting a million liquid pennys. "AHHHHH" I whimper in pain on the ground, clutching my stomach as if holding my stomach stops the pain somehow. I take what I feel in the moment is my last breath of air until the darkness consumes me and I lie there, my eyes closed but I can still feel like I'm awake. I then Start thinking "Is this my last moment on Earth?" I think happy thoughts so when I die, my last few thoughts were something happy ones. I think of my Sister Naomi, my daughter, and what my future could have been like.I then feel sleepy and then I completely blackout. Not knowing if I'll ever wake up again.................................

OMG GUYS! That was a really LONG CHAPTER. 1088 words in total!!! I hope you guys liked it. Leave a comment suggesting what I should write next. I love you 😍 ❤️ my little Wolves 🐺!!!