Chapter 6: Hospital Room

Kanani's Pov

I felt awake and conscious but my eyes were closed. I wanted to wake up although I was scared if I wake up, the pain will continue. I knew I had to wake up eventually and I was getting bored just having my ey-
"What do I do she's gonna obviously tell the police?" Is that my mom? If she thinks I'm gonna tell the police then she's WRONG. I WILL tell the police.

I was determined to keep my eyes closed until the conversation with herself would be over. I wanted to hear what tricks she had up her sleeves so I could be prepared. I heard Her pacing back in fourth until she spoke. "I got it!" She whisper yelled. What does she she got? "I'll threaten her." SHE'LL WHAT? "I'll call over Damien so they can have a play date but what I'll really do is threaten to kill him so I can get my money. Then I'll threaten her again if she tells anyone about our little situation." "What?!" I yelled.

She saw my sitting straight up on my hospital bed with a shocked face that melted into an evil smirk. "So you heard all that?" "Yes..." "well it's true. If you want your little brother to have future kids. You will follow those orders."

Author's Pov

Before Kanani was born her parents were already arguing. Kanani's dad (José) was already cheating on Madison with another woman. When Kanani turned 2, the other woman gave birth to a baby boy named Damien. Kanani only saw Damien once every three years. She knew he was innocent so she didn't want him to be killed. She isn't even sure he knows why they have different parents.

Kanani's Pov
"What's it gonna be then?"......................................................

     "Fine"