Chapter 4: Your Words Arent true

Author's Pov

Everyday since Naomi left has been Hell. Madison (Naomi and Kanani's mom) has never tried to talk to Kanani or anything. The only person Kanani can talk to about her problems is her grandma. Grandma was never called "Grandma or Abuela" very often so instead everyone called her Lori.

Kanani's Pov
"Lori it's So UNFAIR!"-Said Kanani. "She never talks to me unless she wants to go get her hair done or go to the grocery store." "And I can't go talk to her unless it's her with a man." "It's super awkward because I don't know anything about the man and they have either already married her or has moved in." "The man also doesnt work and just lays around the house." "Her current boyfriend's named Jerry and all he does is drink, barely works, and expects Madison to cook for him." "Uggghhh." "Why would you say that?" -Said Lori.

"Huh?"-I said. "Why would you say something so disgusting about your own mother?" (Author: Okay so hopefully I don't have to keep saying "I said" after every sentence. Hopefully you guys can catch on.If I need to then I will write "She said". Back to the story) "Are you kidding me Lori? How could you say THAT? I'm only speaking the truth and I'm 12 FREAKING YEARS OLD! Why would I make this up?" "You are so disgusting Honestly! You are an ungrateful piece of trash...like father like daughter I guess." "How could you say that when I'm 12!!! My father did horrible things and you say that we are alike? I don't hit people, Hurt their Feelings, that's what my father does! And you say we are alike? If you think we are alike. Then you don't know me at all."

"I will never look at you the same way Lori!" "I won't talk to you until you straight up your act. The only thing coming out of your mouth is Bullshit."
I've never heard my grandma curse so effortlessly. As if she has been wanting to say this for such a long time and she finally opened up the bottle cap. "Fine then, don't talk to me because if that's how you're going to talk to me, the dont at all." "I despise you and wish you were never born."

I've always known that I wasn't my grandma's favorite but, but, I didn't expect her to despise me, wish I was never born, curse at me so effortlessly, and more. I didn't know what else to do. While we had our whole conversation, I was on my bed and my grandma was on her's. We have a room together so you know. While she was speaking and I was speaking, I was doing something I haven't done since 4th grade. When I was in 4th I would get horrible grades. They were so horrible that I'd punish myself for them. If I got a 70 or lower I would hate myself. I would take a pencil,knife, or any sharp objects and I would stab holes into me, deep sometimes. While Lori and I were talking I had my hands under my blanket. While she wasn't looking, I took a Coloring Pencil that already came sharp and I was stabbing my arm. She didn't notice the stabbing so I did it about 15 times on my left arm, left leg, and right leg. I was sitting Chris cross apple sauce under my blanket with only my head sticking out so we could speak. After we were done speaking, she went back to her tv pretending nothing happened, not caring about my feelings.

Author's Pov
Kanani went on YouTube by using her phone so she could chill down before going to bed. She had no idea that what was happening to her currently, was NOTHING compared to what's going to happen to her later. Sleep Well..........

"Abused Wolf"

Hi Guys! Hope you guys liked the chapter? I will try to update daily and so yeah. Leave comments. I love ❤️ you guys so much. Bye my little wolves