Day 16- 22

We walked over the shop and bought four ice cream bars. We walked over to clock tower like always. Axel handed all of us an ice cream bar.

"Is this the icing on the cake?" Sora asked.

"Yup, try it" Axel said.

Riku and Sora took a bite out of the ice cream.

"It's pretty good" Sora said.

"It's not bad, I guess" Riku said.

"What flavor is this, the taste and the color is unique" Sora asked.

"Sea salt Ice cream"

"Sea salt ice cream.." Sora repeated.

"What school did you come from?"

"We were going to Destiny Highschool for a week but, Riku's and my parents decided to move us for who know's what reason" Sora explained.

"Where is that at?"

"An island"

"An island?"

Riku and Sora nodded.

"Nevermind that, earlier when Roxas cut you off while talking around the Main office entrance" Axel pointed out.

"Oh me, yeah?" Riku said.

"May I ask what were you going to say?.."

(If you don't remember here,

"Umm Hello?" I called.

"Sora... I lo- Huh? Oh what were we going to do again?" Riku asked.)

"Oh forget about that..." Riku said.

"Hmm, I won't forget"

"Oh I just noticed! Was he about to say what I think he was?"

"Riku, what are they talking about?" Sora asked.

"Sora.. Let's get out of here"

"Hm?"

Riku grabbed Sora's arm and ran down the clock tower. Of course we had to follow them.

"Sora.. you didn't hear them right?" Riku asked.

"Um I did.. but what were they talking about?"

"Err"

"Riku?"

"They were talking about something we don't know about"

"Riku, but you seemed to know what was going on"

"Um"

Riku noticed the two of us watching them so they ran away.

"Darn! It was going good!"

"We should just minded our own business"

"Yeah that's true"

I walked back into my house and ran into the room that Xion was at. I hoped my best she would be there waiting me awake. I walked to the room. "XION" But there was no reply. Xion was there still asleep on the bed. I put another sea shell on her bed. I opened my drawer and got out my diary.

Today, I hung out with Axel, Riku, and Sora. We had lots of fun together. But, it was more fun when Xion was besides me. It felt.. boring without Xion.

I held both of my hands together.

"Xion.. Please, wake up soon"

All I was able to do was pray for Xion's safety. Xion..

Ding-dong! Huh? Someone's outside my house? Why would anyone come to my house. The only time the doorbell rang was in the morning for my packages and mail. I opened the door to see some crimson hair boy who was no one other than, Axel. Axel?

"Hey! I thought we should discuss on our project. I also wanted to check on Xion"

"Xion.. It doesn't seem she's waking up soon.. shouldn't she be in the hospital? I can't do anything for her... but.. I got a call from Xion's mom"

"Xion's mom?"

"Yes, she calls Xion's phone asking everyday how Xion's doing"

"Today, I asked her if I could take her to a doctor but, she wanted me to take care of her"

"Well, you should take care of her carefully then" I nodded.

"Um, you can go into my room and we can discuss about our upcoming speech"

"Okay"

"I'll go make some tea for us"

"Oh okay"

I walked out the room.

Axel P.O.V~

I sat on a chair in his room. I looked around as I noticed a drawer in his room. Of course, I looked inside. I saw a journal- like book. On the cover it said, "My Diary" I took it out of his drawer.

Roxas P.O.V~

I walked into the room and guess what I see..

"AXEL? 😄 What are you LOOKING at?"

"Um"

"Did you look inside?"

"No, but can I?"

"Definitely NOT!!"

I handed him his tea, though I had the urge to spill it on him. Should've done that.

"I had no idea, you had such a girly side"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, only girls keep diar-"

"OKAY OKAY, Let's just work on our small project" I yelled, 'definitely not meaning' to talk over him.

We discussed our project. I noticed Axel would try to talk about my "book" but, I would always change the topic or yell over him. I walked out to get some textbooks. Bad idea. When I walk in, I find Axel reading my "book".

"Axel!!!!!!!!"

"Do you have a crush on Xion?"

"Huh?"

"I mean in your diary, when you describe how you feel about Xion, you always say things like, "strange feelings".

"..."

"That's lo-"

"WHO GAVE YOU PERMISSION TO READ IT!!!"

I grabbed my "book" out of Axel's hands and replaced it with textbooks.

"Here, read this"

I walked out with my diary/book and hid it in my closet in the living room and locked it. I walked back and Axel and I studied up on what we might do our speech about. Soon it became really late and Axel had to run home alone in the dark. Before, I went to sleep, I made sure Xion was sleeping well in bed. When cuddled in bed. I remembered when Axel kept saying and hinting about my crush for Xion.
Do I have a crush on Xion..?

Day 16- 21

Axel, Riku, Sora, and I hung out during break and lunch. Afterschool, we would eat ice cream together and tell each other what happened in their class. But, it was a bit different when Xion wasn't here. I bet I was the only one that felt this way.

Day 22

Axel and I had to present in front of both of our classes. Sadly, Xion wasn't with us. Xion and I were so sure were going to be partners. Well, it's just a presentation. I just hope Xion wakes up soon..

I hope Xion and I will get to eat ice cream together again soon. When Xion wakes up, Axel and I can introduce her to Riku and Sora.