Day 30- 31

I finally found something with Xion and Roxas in it. I thought this comic was really funny! I died in the last panel.
_____

It was another morning. Next to me, I found Roxas sleeping pretty well compared to last night. Roxas was still holding my hand. I enjoyed being next to Roxas so I just simply stayed where I was. After a few hours, Roxas and I were forced out of bed by Axel. I got up pretty easily compared to Roxas who was glued onto the bed. Then, we had to wake up Sora and Riku. Those two were in a pretty awkward position. Riku had one hand placed unto Sora's cheek and had the other gripping on his hip. Sora was groping him having his arms around Riku's chest. Axel forced us two to wake those bums up. It was harsh of him to just leave it to us. It was kind of hard waking up those two but, we managed to do it. Riku was a little embarrassed and shocked when he saw what position he was in and Sora was perfectly fine with it. We all were up. We all squeezed into Axel's bathroom. Unlike his room, his bathroom was pretty small. There was only one sink. Sora and Axel kept on fighting over that one sink. Riku just kept looking at the two like idiots. Roxas and I just looked at each other and chucked. In the end it took us an hour to just for everyone to use the bathroom. Took us another 30 minutes to change. I had the bathroom to myself and the boys had the living room to themself. So that's how our morning was wasted.

Roxas P.O.V~

We all searched together for brunch. We- I mean I was pretty hungry from all that racket we had to deal with. We just went to a convenient store nearby and picked up some snacks for us to eat along the way. We ended just up just strolling around town. When, the sunset arrived we all sat on the clock tower.

"We didn't do much today!" Sora complained. "We could've done something fun, instead of just walking around town"

"Like what?" I asked. "There isn't that many options"

"Like... like... Oh! Like that amusement park that opened recently!"

"You want to go to an amusement park, Sora? Riku asked. Sora nodded.

"Well.. I'm not really too interested. If you guys want to go, count me out" Axel said.

"Why don't you want to go?" Xion asked.

"I'd rather stay at home and sleep"

"Oh, what a great reason"

"You four, can go on a double date or something" Axel suggested.

"Double date?!?" I yelled.

"Why not, I mean Riku and Sora are on pair and you two are the other"

"Xion and I ar- aren't a c- cou- coupl.." I stuttered.

"Roxas, relax I was just joking" Axel laughed. "But, I really think you two would be great together!"

"We aren't a couple either.." Sora said.

"Yet" Axel said.

I looked over at Xion and turned away.

"Hey, you two!" Riku called pretending what just happened, never happened. "You two haven't even opened the wrapper of your ice cream"

"Ah! I forgot about it!" Xion shouted.

My ice cream was already dripping inside the wrapper. I ripped opened the bag and chomped on my ice cream. As usual we watched the beautiful sunset as it sunk. I went home and took out my diary.

I didn't write a journal entry yesterday since, I had a sleep over at Axel's house. Yesterday, was pretty embarrassing. Well, let's just talk about what happened today. I had a pretty wild morning. Seeing Riku and Sora on the bed like that, to watching Sora and Axel fight over a darn sink, and to being separated from Xion when we had to change. Of course! I know that it would be wrong to see Xion changing. That's not what I meant. Well, maybe I did a tiny bit.... Anyways..! It's just it feels different without Xion around.

Day 31
Xion's P.O.V~

We were back at school again. I awaited Roxas in the front entrance. To my suprise, the blue haired man, Siax showed up.

"Next time, absence will not be tolerated." And he walked away as his long hair brushed against my face.

"Sheesh.. " I whispered.

"Xion! Xion!" He yelled running to me in a distance

"Roxas!" I waved.

"Huff huff... I had it in time"

"Of course, you're still 30 minutes early" I said. "Axel said he wanted to just hang out"

"Right now?" He asked as I nodded

"He said, he would be waiting at the library, we should go"

We walked over the the library and sat at the table the spikey red head was sitting at.

"Heya" Axel smiled.

"Hi" I grinned.

The rest just waved at each other.

"So, Riku what's with the hair?" Roxas asked.

"Oh this?" He asked. "Sora made me tie my hair up, he said that.."

"Doesn't a ponytail fit Riku well?" Sora asked. "I've never seen Riku's hair all tied up before so I just wanted to see!"

"You know, I really don't enjoy my hair like this, I'm fine with how my hair was earlier" Riku complained.

"Riku please, just leave it on until the end of the day" Sora pleaded and begged. "You look super cool like that!"

"Well, if Sora really wants me to then, I guess I can" Riku said.

"Yay!" Sora cheered.

"Hey, what club are you guys in?" Axel asked.

"Roxas and I are in a reading club"

"Bleh, reading." Axel mumbled.

"What club are you in then?"

"Me?" Axel asked. "Well," Axel whispered so that only the five of us could hear what he was saying. "Actually, I ditch club"

"Ditch! But, aren't we required to go?" I asked

"You never get caught ditching? Where do you hide?" Roxas asked.

"Ditching huh.." Sora said.

"Not too suprised." Riku said.

"Well, I didn't like any of the options they had for us so I just well.." Axel stopped but, continued. "I use this secret place to sneak out"

"Secret place?" Sora asked.

"Well, on the of the fences, theres a huge hole in it" Axel said. "I use that hole as a shortcut to school in the morning and at club time I sneak out"

"Gee.."

"So what club are you two in" Axel asked.

"Well, Riku's in a tutor cla-"

"Riku's in a tutor class?" Roxas asked.

"Well, it's not like he needs it or anything.. he says it's for incase" Sora explained. "Riku's is like the number one in his classes so I tried making him join other clubs but, he didn't want to"

"Well.. like Axel said, there's not too many options" Riku said. "And Sora.. I'm not number one in all the classes"

"Let's ask Axel then!" Sora said. "Axel, you have a few classes with him, who is the best in your class"

"Well, if gotta pick one.. it's gotta be Riku." Axel said. "He always knows all the answers on the board in math and science"

"See! Riku is the best in his classes! Riku is so cool!" Sora said.

"Knock it off, Sora.. I'm pretty sure, there's someone better then me in mt class"

"But, everyone in your class seem like goofballs" Sora said and Axel glared.

Riku looked over at his watch telling us all it was time to go. We walked out the library and ran to our classroom.

_______

I am really thankful if you read up to here. My writing skills are terrible. I apologize for you having to read through my horrible writing. I actually expected no one to read this and to get 0 views but, I actually have some readers so I'd like to thank you for reading up to this point.