Chapter Øne

(Y/N) POV

You feel the wind blow on your face.  It's a lot colder since you have been crying and the wind hits the tears.  It was only 2 in the morning and the only thing nearby open was the bar.

I walked in and the first thing that hits you is the heat of everybody's bodies and the smell of alcohol.  I was aloud to drink since I am 25 but it wasn't my favorite thing to do.  I only drank when I was upset like right now.

"Sir I'll take two shots please" You told the bartender (I don't know how that works I can't drink yet)

The man hands me the shot glass and with no hesitation I drink it and sit for a little bit watching people walk by.

(Flashback)

"Mom! I am 25 I know how to handle myself!" You yell at you mom.

You and your parents weren't at the best for the past couple weeks since they thought you were irresponsible.  You only lived with them because you didn't have enough money to live anywhere else.

"If you were so responsible then you would be living on your own" Your mom responded back

"You try finding a home when you work at Hot Topic"

"That's on you (Y/N) you had your chance and you failed"

You hated that word fail it was one of the words your family never used.  No one fails they only mess up.  Maybe everything has changed.

The tears were welling up in your eyes you couldn't help it you were emotional.  The only thing you could think of was just to leave, leave ad never come back.

"If I'm such a failure then maybe I should just leave" you said trying to hold back you sobs.

You grabbed your bag and ran out of the house not having to hold back anymore no one was here to judge.  Maybe that's how it should be.

(Y/N) POV

The bartender gave you the tab and you paid him then left not wanting to get too drunk.  When you walked out of the bar you had nowhere to go.  Your fren Alex had left to live with her new boyfriend.  Which left you with zero friends.

you walked until you saw a park bench you sat down a looked at the stars and just thought.  Soon it got too quiet so you turned on some Twenty one pilots.  They were your favorite they had helped you through a lot.

 soon a yawn escaped your mouth and you started to get really tired.

You but your bag down on the bench for a pillow and laid down closing your eyes.

All of a sudden you felt someone tap your shoulder.

"Excuse me ma'am are you alright"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was probably really cringy I tried maybe it will get better I don't know though.

Stay Alive and like josh says Stay Street