Chapter Six

(Y/N) POV

I wake up a warm body on me.  I look up and see Josh with his mouth partly open.  I chuckle at how cute he looks.  Man any girl would be lucky to have him which means he has a chance with anyone and i'm just (Trash, yep thats me)

  Man any girl would be lucky to have him which means he has a chance with anyone and i'm just (Trash, yep thats me)

(Anyway)

I don't want to wake him so I just lay there Like last time.  All of a sudden Josh shoots up.  He looks at me and shows of a fake smile then turns around.  I see his breathing getting heavy so I walk towards the front of him.  His face is red and tears are streaming down his face.  I kneel down on the ground and look at him.

"Hey, Josh whats wrong?"

'N-nothing (Y/N) I'm fine really"

'No your not whats wrong"

Silence spreads across the room until you grip josh into a tight hug.  He starts sobbing while gripping onto your shirt.  You rub his back while you slightly whisper in his ear to calm him down.

"Shh Josh it will okay just calm down let me know what happened"

"I had a d-dream that y-you and tyler and all of my friends and family only liked me for my fame and once i wasn't famous anymore you all"

"We all what"

"L-left me"He broke out crying again and you sucked him back into your arms.

You pull him out of the hug and look at him

"Joshua William Dun We aren't friends with you because your famous we love you for you and that will never change. Josh you are my best friend and nothing will ever change that well unless Tyler finds out but that's besides the point"

Josh giggles and gives me his toothy grin that I love so much.

"Thank you (Y?N) that's why I love you" Josh smiled until he realized what he said.

"eh uh" silence filled the air until Josh broke it.

"So lets have some breakfast shall we" He ran out of the room.

You couldn't move.  He just said he loved you. (I know its early but you know what i don't care)

Once everything started processing in your brain you got up and walked into he kitchen Josh had made two bowls of cereal and at at the table.  You sat across from him and started eating your cereal.

"So what are you doing today"

"Well (Y/N) I thought since we are frens now you have to meet Tyler"

"Ooh yay that will be fun but what if he doesn't like me?" you were so nervous what if one of your idols didn't like you.

"He will I promise"

You smile then clean up your mess from your cereal, you go into your room and change into a nice outfit.