Chapter Eleven

The song fits hint hint 

(Y/N) POV

I woke up and looked around.  I was at my house, I sat up and saw that Josh was gone.  I got up and walked into the living room.  I heard Josh talking so I slid behind he counter so I could here.

"Yeah, uh huh okay how about noon?, Okay that's great alright bye" Josh said then hung up.

I looked to see where he was now and he was facing the counter so it was my chance.  I ran back into the room ad shut the door.  Who was he calling and what's happening at noon?  I brushed off the thought and walked back to the kitchen acting like nothing happened.

"Hey kitten" Josh said when he saw me.

"Hi Josh" I replied.

"Want breakfast?"

"Sure....Sooo what are we doing today?"

"Well I have to go with Tyler to practice but you can hang out with Jenna"

"Yeah that will be fun"

Josh then hands me a bowl of cereal and i quickly eat it.  Once I was finished I grabbed my phone and texted Jenna.

(Y/N): Hey

Jenna:Hi!

(Y/N): Do you want to go to the mall with me?

Jenna: Yeah that would be great when?

(Y/N): Um how about at ten?

Jenna: Yeah I'll be there to pick you up.

(Y/N):Okay bye

Jenna: Bye boo

You put your phone down and walk into your room.  Yu put on a flannel and some skinny black jeans and some black vans.  Once you were dressed you did your hair and makeup and waited for Jenna.  When she got there you hopped into her car and she started to drive to the mall.

Once you got to the mall you first walked to the food areas and got some food.  Jenna got pizza and you got a pretzel.  Once you were finished you shopped around for a little bit until Jenna got a call.

"Hello, oh hi! yeah I'm with (Y/N), no oh really okay i'm coming"

"What happened?" I said concerned.

"Nothing big Tyler wants me home since his family is coming over"

"Wait?, isn't he with Josh?"

"No? was he supposed to be"

"That's what Josh told me he was calling someone saying something about noon then he told me it was Tyler"

"No not Tyler"

"Oh god"

"(Y/N)?"

"drive me home please"

"Okay"

We rushed out of the mall and Jenna started to drive to my house.  All I could think of was that Josh was cheating on me.  I know he's a nice guy but i can't think of anything else.  when we got to my house I told Jenna t stay outside for a quick second and I ran to the door.  I stood there for a couple seconds my heart beating so fast, when I opened the door I saw nothing.  I walked fully in and I looked everywhere.  I saw on the kitchen table two messy plates.  i the looked at the living room.  Just as i suspected on the floor two shirts one Josh's nasa shirt and the other a white blouse.  i walked towards the room and a trail of clothes first i saw a skirt than his jeans than panties and Josh's boxers until I reached our room.

I stood outside the door just listening.  all I could he was the shuffling of the bed and the moaning of whoever was with Josh.

"Oh Josh Oh GOD JOSH" she moaned.

After that I couldn't hold back anymore.  I swung the door open and was frightened by the sight.  I saw Debby and Josh naked in the bed staring back at me.

"(y-Y/N) its not what it looks like" Josh said.

"really because it looks like you're cheating on me with Debby" I said with tears rolling down my eyes.

"Well I wouldn't be so shocked look at me and look at you" Debby added.

"SHUT UP, JUST SHUT UP- YOU KNOW WHAT I ran up to Debby and push her down and started beating her up until she was bleeding and naked on the floor.  Josh pulled me off of her and turned me around.

"dont hurt her its not her fault" Josh pleaded.

"yeah you're right it's yours" I started punching Josh and he tried to pull me away but i kept punching.

"I AM NOT A PIECE A CAKE" I screamed.

All of a sudden I heard jenna.

"(Y/N) is everything alri- JOSH!" jenna screamed.

"I stopped punching and ran up to jenna.  She pulled me into a hug and we ran out of the house.  We got back into the car and Jenna sped away from the house.  The car was silent until i couldn't hold back and I started crying.

"How could he do this to me" I balled.

"he's just a jerk (Y/N) don't let it get to you"

"But i loved him Jenna and I still do but I don't at the same time"

"I know, do you want to stay with me and Tyler for a while"

"Yeah if that's okay with you"

"Yeah of course"

When we got to Jenna's house Jenna led me to the couch.  i sat down and just stared at the wall.  TYler walked out and smiled he looked at me and his smile quickly faded when he saw my tears.

"(Y/N) what happened who hurt you?" Tyler almost screamed.

"Guess tyler just guess" Jenna said.

Tyler looked at the ground"Josh, what happened."

"W-well I found him in our room naked with d-debby and-"

"and what (y/N)"

"I-I beat them up"

"that's okay (Y/N) I'll talk to him"

"No i';s fine he doesn't deserve to get a start over"

"Does that mean"

"Yes me and Josh are over"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOOH cliffhanger!! Anyway sorry for a ling tie for updating I was just really busy and yeah hope you liked this chapter I sure did!!! Hope it was good.

Have a nice day my beans 

Love ya