Chapter Five

Josh's POV

I had fallen asleep on the couch waiting for (Y/N) to finish when I hear her footsteps coming towards me I wake up but keep my eyes closed.  She sits next to me and I hear her whisper

"Man you're cute"

Did she really just say that/ Maybe she thought I was asleep.  What do I say?

"Thanks (Y/N) You're not bad yourself" I manage to get out as I open my eyes and smile.

You see her blush and lay back.  She chuckles awkwardly and all you could do was smile at how cute she was.  The words you say weren't fake you truly liked her, even though you only knew her for two days but those two days were the best.

I bet she doesn't even like me that way

I look at (Y/N) and she is looking at instagram.  I sit up and grab her phone.

"Hey!" She seemed shocked (Or SHook)

I searched up myself but she was already following me so I took a bunch of selfies and chose one to post I wrote in the caption hacked by @Joshuadun Than I posted it and handed her her phone back and smiled.

She looked at her phone and gasped.

"Josh that photo already has 300 likes!"

"Yeah that's how the clique is and you will blow up once I follow you" I say as I take out my phone.

"Oh Josh you don't need to do that really" (Y/N) pleaded.

"Oh no I need to we are friends now"

I search up her page and hit follow.  I go threw some of her photos a lot of them were selfies of her.  I clicked on one of them.  Her (H/C) hair wa curled and she was wearing (favorite lip color) lipstick and light makeup that showed of her features.  She was wearing Holy jeans and a black blouse.  She looked really cute, no hot.

I kept scrolling until I saw a picture of me. I looked at the caption then read it out loud.

"Lick me daddy" I say smirking at her. (Oh god)

She blushes then quickly hides her face.  I scoot up to her and pull her hands away.  She looks at me, she was super red.

"hey don't hide your face I like when you blush. I think it's cute" I smile 

"C-Cute?" (Y/N) stutters 

I nod my head reassuring her then we kind of just sit there and stare at each other.  I didn't really know what was happening I just knew that I never wanted it to stop.

(Y/N) breaks the silence with a little giggle

"Yeah that was from when you posted that shirtless photo of you it was a dare though I di't really, mean it sorta" She said looking down.

"Oh well I take it as some sort of compliment so, thank you."

"What?"

"Well anything meant nice or whatever you call that lifts me up I guess" I sound like a total dirtbag.

"Oh cool" She smiled.

"I'm tired I am going to go to bed" I yawn.

"yeah me too"

"Well if you would like to you can stay in my room until we get your room ready unless you want to sleep in there I just thought you know"

"I would love to" (Y/N0 smiled her beautiful smile

"Okay well let's go"

I say and stand up (Y/N) stands up and starts to walk she screams a little when i pick her up not expecting that.

"Josh what are you doing?"

"Carrying you princess"

"I can walk its alright"

"No if you are sleeping with me I am carrying you"

But-"

"But no i am carrying you"

I walk towards my room and (Y/N) rests her head on my chest.  When we get to my room I lay her on the bed and I take me shirt off and grab my joggers to change.  When I come back in (Y/N) is already snuggling with the comforter asleep.  I remove the comforter from her grip and i snuggle close to her warming her body with mine (OOOH)

She started to smile and I prayed that she was dreaming about me well us and not just us as friends but us together because that's what I dream about.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry that chapter was so short but i am getting ready for school and I just needed to get something in.  Do you like the whole Josh's POV I do so they are going to keep happening.

Also there is news yay if anyone would like to be the co owner of this book let me know because I might not be able to think of that many ideas by myself just putting that option out there.  Anyway I will probably not be posing till Sunday since I am stuck camping and No wifi so I will try to make the next one really long.

Stay Alive and like Josh Says Stay Street