Chapter Ten

(Y/N) POV

Josh and I have been dating for a week now and it has been the best week of my life.  We have done all the cute dating stuff like cuddling and holding hands in public also taking those cute kissing selfies where Josh is smiling and I'm kissing his cheek.  All of it,  I'm so glad that I was lucky enough to meet an amazing person like Josh.

"Uh (Y/N)" Josh said from the couch.

"Yeah Joshie?' you said leaving the kitchen and entering the living room.

"Brendon is having a party would you want to go?"

"Heck yeah I would!" Josh was always telling me about how crazy Brendons parties were and I've always wanted to go also panic! at the disco so it's a win win.

"Okay well then lets get ready its in a couple hours" 

"Okay" I rush into my room and get dressed.

I go into my closet and choose an outfit that Josh bought you.

(If that's not your body type just imagine it as your body or a different outfit)

Once I was dressed I walked into the bathroom and put on some makeup and curled/straightened my hair.  Once I was fully ready I walked out into the living room and sat down.  I could hear the shower so I knew Josh just started getting ready.  I decided to scroll through instagram.  I liked some fan art and a bunch of other clique stuff.  

A couple minutes later Josh comes out wearing his black skinny jeans and his Nasa shirt as usual (But no one complaining ;) ) I smile at him and he come to the front of me.

"Ready my beautiful princess" Josh holds out his hand.

"Well I don't know about beautiful" You mumble and grab his hand.

he pulls you into a tight hug.

"you are too beautiful stop telling yourself otherwise"

"Okay Josh now can you let go I can't breath"

"Sure kitten"

Josh lets go but still grips your hand.  We walk to the car and hop in.  The ride to Brendon's house was super fun.  We jammed out to Fall out boy and of course Twenty One pilots.  Josh didn't know half of the lyrics to his own songs but I sang every word.

Once we got to the House we walked t the door and rang the doorbell.  A couple minutes later Brendon opens the door.  My heart starts beating like crazy and I couldn't hold back a smile.

"Hey Josh! You made it." Brendon said.  You could tell he was already drunk.

"Yeah we are on a break so why not"

"Well come in com- wait is that your new girlfriend?"He said pointing at me.

"Yeah This is (Y/N), (Y/N) this is Brendon"