⚘ 2

= jung yoomi =

i slid my hood on before i left to go to my dreaded school again.

i was once again walking through the halls while people looked at me. some smirked and some whispered but all where of the same intentions. they were to mock me of who i used to be.

"are you okay?"

a guy slithered to my side and gave me a smile when i tilted my head to see who it was.

"i'm fine taehyung." i looked forward again avoiding eye contact with him.

there was only one guy who bothered going near me and that was kim taehying.

he is the heartthrob of the campus and literally every girl – except me – would do anything just to spend one day with him. you can't blame them he looks like some kind of actor but i've lived long enough to know that looks are just for display.

he came to me just because he needed tutoring and he'd pay me. i needed the money so why not?

"can we have a tutor session later?" he made a puppy face as i looked at him.

i could notice the hisses i got from the wretched female beings as we passed by.

"sure." i sighed as he suddenly wrapped his arms around mine.

"thank you." he hugged my shoulder before he skipped of to his next class.

he looked back at me and smiled.

shesh why is he so happy.