⚘ 4

= jung yoomi =

"what are you doing?" i turned my head to see taehyung sanding behind me.

i quickly returned the blade to my pocket making sure he wouldn't notice.

"nothing. what are you doing here?" i decided to change the topic because i didn't want to have to answer any questions.

"i think i asked you earlier if you could tutor me after class."

then i remembered that he did ask me.

"oh yeah. wanna go to the library?"

he nodded to me as i got my things and went with him.

↫↬

"no tae... i told you 30x should be on the left not on the right."

i was once again reminding him over and over how to answer linear equations.

somehow he just never understood it.

"oh yeah... now i remember." he smiled before he went ahead and continued solving.

his smile was really heartwarming. he is just too pure. i never really got to know taehyung that well aside from being his tutor but i really want to get to know him better.

i didn't realize that i was staring at him but when he noticed he smirked.

"handsome aren't i?" i rolled my eyes at him.

"don't even think about it."

he chuckled before going back to answering.

seriously yoomi! why him? he could have any girl he wants.

"done"

once he finished he gave me his box smile as he dropped his pen.

i held his workbook as i was about to check it but he grabbed my arm. he pulled the sleeve off revealing all my scars.

"what are all this?"

he pointed at my wounded wrist.

"those are nothing." i thrashed my arm making him let go.

"yoomi... why are you doing that?"

he looked at me as if he deserved an explanation which he totally doesn't.

"all that is nothing taehyung." i got his workbook and placed it infront of me but he grasped my shoulder making me face him.

"that's not just nothing yoomi. you're hurting yourself."

i stared at him while he stared at me back.

for a moment there things became serious between us and it was too much for me to bear.

i pushed his arm off my shoulder and cleared my throat.

"you don't have to worry about me. i'm better off dead anyway."