⚘ 6

= jung yoomi =

i was already home and i hugged my legs tightly as i  let out soft sobs.

blood was still dripping from the fresh wounds that were now dug into my skin.

i was happy that the rumors about what happened before have died down but now this.

it was already enough that there was a past rumor of me and a guy but now this.

and the worst part is that teahyung was the one who said it.

i hugged my legs even tighter and felt the blood from my wrists drip down my leg.

i  thought about how painful it was to even think about how this would make my life so much worse.

how could taehyung even say that?

i never once even thought about seducing him.

being drunk is never an excuse.

never.

i placed my head in the middle of my thighs as i continued to sob until i heard my phone buzz.

i continued to sob as i got my phone to check the message i received.

tae tae ツ
    yoomi... please forgive
me... i didn't mean what i said.
i'm so sorry. i'll make this right
please don't hurt yourself...

as soon as i saw his message my blood boiled.

even after what he said he still has the nerve to dictate my life?

i blocked his number as i dropped my phone to the ground.

i took a glimpse of my wrist as i thought about the wounds i made today.

"these scars will forever remind me of what you did to me."

i decided to take my blade out again to create another one which will serve as the reminder.

the blade slit through my smooth skin and as soon as it did blood dripped out and fell on my bed sheets.

"i hate you kim taehyung."