⚘ 7

= jung yoomi =

i stared at the door of which would probably lead me to doom.

after what happened yesterday i will never think of taehyung the same way.

i entered the school with my hood down to make sure it was covering my face well.

i was able to take a peek around to see people gossiping as they saw me. apparently my hood wasn't enough to cover my face.

i decided to speed up to avoid being able to hear what they were gonna say.

"yoomi." suddenly i heard him and noticed that he wasn't far away so out of instinct, i ran faster to avoid him.

"yoomi please... talk to me." i heard his footsteps getting faster so i decided to speed myself up.

i tilted my head a little to check if he was still up on my trail and as i guessed he was.

"yoomi" he was getting closer so i dodged him by turning a sharp right where there were many people. i ended up in a silent hallway which led to the janitors resting area.

i took a peek to see him standing and looking around before he ran towards the opposite path.

i waited for a few seconds before coming out to see him completely out of sight.

i continued walking to my classroom.

when i arrived i heard people giggling as the saw me and some whispering with disgusted looks.

i tucked my head deeper into my hood while i made my way to my seat.

as i sat down i saw something on my seat.

it was a paper which read.

'slut'

i felt tears dripping as i took the piece of paper and crumpling it and throwing it in the trash can.

i sat down and wiped the tears of my cheecks.

"oh look the slut is here." i looked up a little to see jessica coming in with books in her arms and an evil smirk on her face.

"i actually thought that she wouldn't have the guts to show herself after what she did to our precious taehyung." she sat on her seat which was three seats before mine while she had her eyes on me the whole time.

i didn't want to have to deal with this so i just looked down and stayed silent.

"she's such a slut. seducing taehyung? going back to the way you used to huh? it must be sad to think that taehyung would actually fall for her." she let out a fake laugh as i begin to feel tears dripping.

"she isn't saying anything cause it's true. she tried to seduce the sweet and innocent taehyung. what a slut you must be. you really are—" i couldn't hold myself back any longer. i walked up to her and slapped her in the face.

"you bitch." she stood up as i looked at the red mark i left on her cheek.

she grabbed my hair and pulled it as i grabbed her's as well.

she pulled and pulled making me feel so much pain so i yanked her hair harder. she squealed in pain when i stepped on her leg. she sat down and held her foot.

as soon as she was able to control the pain she stood up and slapped me.

i looked at her with so much hatred.

"what did i ever do to you jessica? i never did anything to deserve this." i yelled at her while she huffed.

"you wanna know what you did? you seduced so much guys. you're a slut and this is what a slut deserves. you dese—" suddenly a woman entered cutting jessica off.

"ms. jung and ms. lee what are you doing?" we both looked to her in unison.

"both of you in detention now!"

_____
i'm really sorry for such a crazy update and for a really slow one at that. i hope that you like this story and continue to read it. please do leave comments and votes cause they mean so much to me.