⚘ 8

= jung yoomi =

i stared outside the window as the students came dashing out the campus.

i still had 30 minutes to go and the past 2 hours felt like eternity.

on the other side of the room was of course the dreaded jessica.

lucky she stayed quiet for the past hours.

well i guess until now.

"this is all your fault yoomi. all your fault."

i diverted my attention and gaze to her.

"seriously can't you even just shut your mouth for 2 hours and 30 minutes. " i tilted my head at her while i glared.

"if you wouldn't have said anything to me we wouldn't be in detention." she rolled her eyes at me and her statement made me flip my entire body to face her.

"you're the one who started it. what would you gain if you kept bullying me huh? what is so important about making my life miserable?" i was shouting a little to emphasize my statement.

"haven't you had the clue? it's because your a slut. a  s l u t. a slu—" suddenly someone came in and said something that cut her off.

"jessica stop. she's not a slut. everyone knows for a fact that your just doing that because you are envious of her." i turned around again to face the window avoiding him.

why did he have to be here? he never gets in detention.

"yoomi." he said my name making me stiffen.

"yoomi please talk to me." he held my shoulder making me face him but i pushed his hand.

"talk to you? haven't you done enough damage already?" i turned around again.

the suddenly he pulled my wrist revealing all my scars.

"you're hurting yourself again." he remarked and while he did i was able to get a glance of jessica who was also able to see my scars and i saw shock writen on her face.

"let go. you wouldn't care anyway." i pulled my hand forcefully.

"yoomi i do care." he yelled a little just enough for the entire room to hear him.

"get away taehyung." i just stared outside.

"yoomi please. i'm really sorry i—" suddenly the teacher came in making me cheer internally.

"okay so you all aren't supposed to be out yet but the teachers are having a conference so we need you to head home already." i grabbed my bag and without hesitation walked outside just walking past my teacher.

i quickly dashed out the room before teahyung could even follow me.

i felt tears drop as i walked out the doors.

i kept running as i felt all the pain wash through me without any escape.
when i was already at a distance, i dropped down and hugged my knees tightly in an abandoned alley.

i took out my wrist out and quickly drew more lines using the sharp blade. i let out a soft sheik as blood dripped towards the pavement.

no matter how many lines i drew the pain i felt inside was far worse and no physical harm could ever make it go away.

i continued to cry as i thought about how the pain was too indescribable. the pain pierced my heart like needles.

there was only one way to end this.

only one way.

____
only one way? sadly the story is bout to end which also means that my blood sweat and tears series will be completed. if you haven't read them please check them out. don't forget to leave comments and votes cause it means the world to me. 감사애