⚘ 9

= jung yoomi =

i felt the rough thick rope around my fingers as i climbed up the tiny stool as death knocks on my door.

i felt relieved to have finally made the decision to end things here.

the unknown waits for me on the other side. heaven or hell was both better than here.

i held the rope by my soft and slender fingers as i slowly slid my head into the hole.

all that was left to do was kick the stool and everything would come to an end.

the world never treated me well as i  lived thinking that i was dead rather than alive.

all has been said and done as the pain was about to come to an end.

i  thought about the people who actually cared about me but no one came into mind.

i closed my eyes and felt the rope against my neck.

goodbye forever world.

i kicked the stool but it wouldn't budge. something was holding it back.
i opened my eyes to see a tall figure with its foot on the stool.

"taehyung." i said in a whispering tone.

"yoomi please i need just a second of your time." he held me by the shoulder.

"no! just get away from me right now." i kicked the stool but his foot was still on it.

"yoomi please just—" i slid my head off the rope and pushed him hard enough for him to tumble.

"taehyung... i hope you know how much pain i'm in. after i'm gone you'll just loose one more slut in your life." i walked back up the stool and slid my head into the rope again while he laid there still in pain.

"goodbye kim taehyung. thank you for everything." i kicked the stool as the rope suffocated me.

i felt the world wrap around me and the pain from the rope cause a little irritation while i lost much needed air.

finally it's over.

finally it's done.

i've finally done it.

my life... it's over...

and with that the calming darkness swallowed me as death came into view.

___
please y'all don't hate me. the last chapter will probably be unexpected or idk but just a disclaimer... don't ever resort to suicide please. it's not gonna end your suffering your just passing it to someone else. please live. i love you ♡