⚘ 5

= jung yoomi =

after what i told taehyung yesterday i felt weird seeing him around.

i was sorta thrown off by what he said to me yesterday.

i found it to be quite weird for him to care about me hurting myself. well as i've said i was never really able to get to know him personally so he might be like this to everyone. as far as i'm concerned i'm his tutor and he's my tutee.

i was in the comfort room because i needed to excrete normal human fluids.

[i'm sorry but i tried to make it sound less gross than it already is (⇀‸↼‶) ]

"have you heard about yoomi?"

as soon as i heard my name my sense of hearing suddenly heightened.

"what about her?"

i held my skirt as i leaned forward and pressed my ear against the door to hear them better.

"ugh she's going at it again with taehyung."

as soon as i heard his name my eyes widened.

"what?"

i bit my nails as i trembled a little from this gossip.

"they were seen yesterday from a library and apparently she's tutoring him. i heard from a reliable source that taehyung himself said that she was trying to seduce him."

slowly i removed my ear from the door due to my current shock.

"a slut as always."

i heard one girl say before all of them finished whatever it was they were doing and headed out the door.

taehyung said that?

i couldn't get a grip of reality.

i really didn't expect anyone to make this false rumor especially since i tried so hard to hide the fact that i was tutoring taehyung.

he would've never say that.

i decided to get my things and walk out the door and found him opening his locker with a really pitiful look on his face.

"taehyung."

i went up to him and he looked at me with shock.

i tilted my head a bit to see people walking by and whispering and it was clear that the rumor already spread althoughout the school.

"yoomi... i'm sorry... i got drunk and when i get drunk i say things that aren't true and we started talking about you..... i didn't mean to-"

as soon as i heard what he said i sped my way through the halls and went outside and didn't care if my class was over or not.