Chapter 10

Francisco's POV:

I finish my second slice of pizza and watch Elizabeth as she bites on her pizza and wipes the corner of her mouth, after every bite.

She turns to look at me and I look away quickly but I know she saw me. I bite down on my lower lip then look her way again. I smile at her and she shakes her head then fills her mouth with pizza again.

Fill your mouth with something else..No no Franky, you can't be thinking that way. At least not about her. She's obnoxious and there's no way I would ever do anything sexual with her. She would mess around and probably cut my throat while I kiss her.

I shake my ridiculous thoughts away and get another slice of pizza.

"I'll run to the store and get a soda," Martin stands up as he wipes the grass off his pants.

"I'll go with you," I say, standing up as well. We leave the rest, sitting and enjoying their pizza. We walk towards the liquor store across the park and I hold a half bitten slice of pizza in my hand.

"So what's up with the chick?" Martin asks as we walk inside the liquor store.

"What about her?" I turn to him as we walk to the freezer.

"Ya'll gonna talk?" He asks, grabbing a soda.

"Nah," I laugh and shake my head.

He nods as he takes out money from his pocket. After he pays, we begin to walk back to the park.

"I think she's cute," Martin says. Of course he thinks she's cute. Who wouldn't think Elizabeth is cute? She's absolutely gorgeous.

"She's not ugly," I shrug, not showing importance. I can't let him or the rest of the guys think I have any interest in her..because I don't. That would be weird..ha-ha.

"She does seem like a handful though," he laughs and I join him. She does. She seems like she has a heavy attitude and is dangerously stubborn.

We approach the others again and Lucas and Elizabeth are laying down. Elizabeth's eyes are closed but Lucas is looking up at his phone.

"About time," Pace stands up from the floor. He walks over to us and snatches the soda from Martin's hand. I huff before sitting down next to Quade.

His legs are sprawled out in front of him as he rubs his stomach and squints his eyes. I guess he's full.

I'm so good at reading people's face expressions. I can read people, like a book. Ironic because I hate reading books. Boring.

"Can we go?" Quade wines next to me, "I have to use the restroom."

"Go behind the tree," I point to a tree, nearby. He can just pee there.

"I don't have to pee," he huffs again. Oh.

I stand up quickly and reach for his hand so I can help him up. He looks like he's about to give birth. But damn, does he have a fast digestive system.

I need someone like Quade as a good friend , so I need to help him out if he needs to poop. What the fuck is wrong with me, why am I becoming so soft?

Since when do I want a best friend?

- Bobbiewrites