Chapter 6

Francisco what?

What's his last name?

He's so mysterious for some reason but then again I see him every other second and he's always cracking the lamest jokes. It's like he doesn't want anyone to know about him, yet every one knows who he is already and today is like his first day.

I walk out of school and began to walk home. I wonder if Richard is gonna be home today. Not that is really matters..

I realize that I'm getting closer to my house, when I walk in front of Ian's house, a black van instantly pulls up by his house and a bunch of guys come out and they begin to grab me.

A shriek escapes my lips.

"Get in the van!" One of them yells.

They have black masks on, so I can't see what they look like and they're wearing all black. Is this going to be the time I get kidnapped and murdered?

"Let me go!" I shout as I reach for his mask and scratch his eye.

"Bitch!" He shouts as he throws me down to the ground.

I look up and see Ian and a few other guys run out of his house and come to my rescue. Cliché? Hell yeah, but I'm most grateful for it.

Wait, is that Francisco?

Oh no..

Ian and his friends are all bad boys. Now it's just a flock of bad boys that go around and poop on everything.

The guy picks me up again and holds me in a headlock as he gets closer to the van.

"Let her go!" The boy with the dark blonde hair shouts.

I've seen him around school with Ian but I don't really know him nor his name. Francisco and another guy, named Quade stand by the rest of the guys. I only know Quade because I used to have him for Chemistry class. He was my lab partner.

Another guy with dark brown hair, who also goes to my school, punches the guy that had attacked me. I stand up and run towards the side walk.

"Are you okay?" Another boy with black hair and hazel eyes, asks.

"I'm fine, thank you," I smile as I try to catch my breath. I'm pretty startled, to be completely honest.

"Getting yourself into trouble?" Francisco asks as he joins me, by my side.

"Always," I roll my eyes at him. I turn around and the bad guys leave in their black van, leaving nothing but their tire tracks on the road.

I expected Francisco to help me; although I really shouldn't have.

"You okay?" He asks as he notices my face expression. Well of course I'm not going to be happy.

"I'm fine," I say as I pick my backpack off of the floor and put it on.

"You don't look fine," he says, trying to look at my face.

"And you don't look like a jerk, but hey," I fake a smile as I step back.

"Excuse me?" He almost seems offended as he steps closer to me.

"You heard me," I say as I turn around and begin to walk home.

He doesn't follow me and I'm glad because I would have killed him and I'm only sixteen. I'm not ready for jail.

I hurry home and to my surprise my mom is home. That's the first time I've seen her since I told her she was a bitch...

That reminds me.

I run to her and I hug her. She instantly reacts to it and hugs me even tighter.

I'm sorry mommy.

"I'm so sorry mom," I tear up on her chest.

"I'm sorry," she whispers as she rubs my back.

We pull away and I see her blue eyes shine into mine as a tear slips out. I wipe it away and she chuckles with a beautiful smile.

"I almost got kidnapped," I whisper. I didn't expect myself to say it, but it just came out.

"By who?" She shouts, worriedly.

"I don't know but these guys from school saved me," I shrug.

"Who? What guys?" She asks.

"I don't really know them," I shake my head.

"Do you know where one of them lives, at least?" She asks as she keeps her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes," I reply, "but mom, I don't want you to go and-"

"Let's go!" She pulls my arm and begins to head for the door.

Oh no.

Bless my heart.

- Bobbie ...

WHY DID I WRITE THAT OMG. Almost kidnapped and nobody called the cops? So unrealistic wow haha.

03.17.24