Chapter 11

Elizabeth's POV

"And I win once again!" I cheer loudly as I jump up from the couch and toss the controller, where I was sitting. "I think this calls for a celebration."

I run to the kitchen and grab a bottle of liquor from the cabinet.

"Do you drink every time you achieve something?" Francisco asks as he sits against the wall, with one leg up by his chest, and the other sprawled out, in front of him while his phone sits on his lap.

"Yes," I smile, while sitting on the couch next to Quade. I know I'm lying. I don't drink frequently, and to be quite honest, I think that's a good thing.

"So every what, five years?" He smirks.

"Ha-Ha." I roll my eyes. I leave the living room and enter the kitchen again. We're currently at Quade's house and it's pretty big and nice. He has a huge pool, out in the back.

"Cupcake?" Lucas offers with an adorable smile. I think God sent me the perfect best friend. I love cupcakes. Cakes, anything that had frosting. I nod and take it from his hand. I know he didn't make them. I saw them sitting in the couch, when we walked in. Quade doesn't know how to clean up his house.

Lucas is currently living with Quade, and his family because his parents are out of town for two months, due to business. Apparently, Quade and Lucas' family are pretty close. That's cool. I've never had a friend, that's family is close to mine. Well Mauricio is the only one, but I have no idea where he moved and why he didn't call, to let me know.

I moan into the cupcake as I take the first bite. This is so good. I wonder where they bought them. I need to get me at least six boxes of these. I also love cookies. That's the key to my heart.

I hate the stereotype that girls love chocolate and roses. I am not that kind of girl. I'm allergic to roses and chocolate gives me acne, so I'd rather stay away. It's not like I won't eat it, but I don't eat much of it.

"Ooww!" A loud shout is heard from the living room. I'm most certain it's Pace. That Pace.

Lucas sighs then walks out of the kitchen. I follow behind him as I lick off the frosting from the cupcake. I probably have blue frosting all over my lips right now.

Ian is sitting on Pace's back and it's the funniest sight I've ever seen. Quade has his phone up, recording the whole thing as he laughs hysterically.

Francisco stands by them, with his arms crossed, in front of his chest. He shakes his head but smiles down at them.

Martin is currently laying on the couch with chips on his lap and in his mouth. I look over at Lucas and I think he has about the same face expression as I do. Shocked but amused.

"Why must you guys always act childish?" Lucas shakes his head. Francisco looks over at him and clenches his jaw. He looks annoyed?

"That's how we have fun," Pace groans, underneath Ian. I laugh and walk over to them. I push Ian back and he falls on his back. He looks up at me and glares; but keeps his charming smile.

"I have to get going," Francisco says as he takes his hands out of his pockets.

"Oh, do you need a ride home?" Lucas asks as Quade stands besides him. I look over at Francisco and he rolls his eyes, looking over at Martin.

"I'm usually the nice one," Martin jokes.

"No, I think I can walk on my own," Francisco nods, "I don't need daddy taking me home. Thanks very much."

And like that, he's heading for the door. What's his problem? Why is he so annoyed? Does he not like Lucas?

"I'll be back," Quade says, then follows Francisco outside. I stare awkwardly at the boys, but don't say anything. Lucas lets out a sigh then walks off into the backyard.

"The cigarettes are in the second cabinet right?" Pace asks as he gets up from the ground.

"I'll go with you," Martin gets up and now him and Pace leave the living room, leaving me and Ian in utter silence.

"What was that about?" I finally ask, breaking the silence.

"Oh Elizabeth," he sighs, "it's a bit of a long story."

Quade and Francisco are still in the front porch, talking. The rest of the boys, are busy doing who knows what. Well smoking, of course.

"I have time," I sit on the couch and he follows after me.