More trouble than it's worth

3rd pov:

y/n didn't have any friends ( Such a cliché I know) at school,due to her being socially awkward. Until she met Mahiru Shirota and his friends. Because of her being shy and socially awkward Sakuya always teased her and flirted with her whenever he got the chance " Hey y/n, is it just you or is it hot today?" Sakuya said wiggling his eyebrow noticing you were slightly blushing "Sakuya knock it off! " Mahiru said while his black cat was gazing around sleepily. " Hey Mahiru can I see the little black cat in your backpack" you said while fidgeting with your hands "Uhh... maybe later okay?" He said with a smile on his face. The only reply you gave was a small nod.

***

It was the end of the day and Mahiru was inviting you over to stay the night which you hesitantly agreed as seeing you two would be alone together," Alright here, this is Kuro,"  he said while handing you the small black cat. You'd always been an animal lover since you were little, " Aww, he's so cute " you said as you were hugging him with his head in the middle of your HUGE chest (sorry if you don't have a big chest) little did you know that litte cat was blushing madly while enjoying your affection. Mahiru looked at you with a flushed face he could tell Kuro liked it. Meanwhile, while Mahiru was spaced out you said out of the blue "I'll be right back, I am going to take a shower." Mahiru nodded as you walked to the bathroom.

Mahiru pov:

" Kuro you can drop the act now, she's gone." I sighed loudly 'I wish I could tell her, but that'll only freak her out. " Man Kuro if she finds out that you aren't a real cat what'll happen then?" He only replyed with a huff saying how he can't deal with this under his breath

Just then y/n popped out with only a towel around her thin waist (Kuro is now in his cat form so don't worry) ' That was close' I mentally sighed, but I didn't realise I was blushing madly seeing her petite form, her flawless s/c , e/c were shining as bright as diamonds, her breasts bounced with every move she made just saying simply she had looked gorgeous. Looking at Kuro who was wide eyed he was blushing too he turned away once he caught her eye. " Earth to Mahiru!" she said as I popped out of my daydream " what can I wear to sleep?" I grabbed one of Kuro's black shirts as I turned away " this is good for me Mahiru thank you!" she said as she turned around and closed the door.

Kuro pov:

She came out the bathroom only wearing a shirt while her hair was in a messy bun. My face turned redder than a tomato. ' This is so troublesome I could die'

____________________

Alright this was my first chapter I hoped you liked it I will continue more tommorow due to a time limit on my computer comment on if you liked it or not all opinions are needed. Have a good day!

- Cookie-chan