Midnight

3rd person pov:

Eveything was awkward even when y/n kept giving everyone hugs . she'd even fly so far to hug Kuro she would knock him down and he'd catch her making and awkward scene when Mahiru came in .

Mahiru pov:

Need a way to break the tension " Kuro what happened last night?" Kuro just blushed  and handed me his phone to watch a video...I was horrified at how quickly she snapped " Let me see Mahiru." Was all she had said . I was debating on if she would see the video or not. In the end, I gave her the phone to watch it, she looked confused so I asked her what was wrong she said " I don't remember this, I never gave Kuro kisses or hugs... I also never said any of those things. Wait are you jealous that you never got a kiss I'll give both of you one if that makes you feel better." Kuro just scratched his cheek while looking away.

Kuro pov:

I sighed and just said......yes for me of course because I secretly liked. She crawled over to me, and looked at me smiling and asked me if I wanted a "kiss kiss" I took that option as to see what she meant. She kissed me so hard I feel down and held her waist, and we had a fall out make out session. We pulled away for air as both of us were panting heavily. She was still straddling me and got up I pulled her back down, and I started another make out session. I started taking of my jacket and lifted up her shirt until you could see the bottom half of her f/c bra

Mahiru stopped me I was really irritated because I wanted to keep going "Kuro stop! She obviously didn't mean it sexually, she just wanted to make us both happy!" I sighed and let her go like a cheetah with its prey "I am sorry the drug is till there." I gave her a hug and started kissing her neck she was moaning like crazy "Mah-Mahiru help  m-me." Once I heard that I pushed my self away " Lawless and Lily... I swear I am going to kill them!"

***

We went to sleep (Still Kuro pov ) I couldn't stop thinking of her so I transformed into a cat and went in her room to sleep with her ( Not that way you pervs) I cuddled up next to and kept my urges to myself.

***

y/n pov:

I woke up and Kuro was right next to me playing with his DS " Good morning Kuro how are you?" I swear I bolted up out of my still sleepy state as I hear the door knock I got and said "Coming!" I opened the door and there was Lily and Lawless standing there. " Hi guys! Come on in." I opened the door so they could both come in I hugged Kuro from behind to keep from killing them " It is okay Kuro! Don't kill them please!" I begged "Fine." was his only reply.

Kuro pov:

" Why did you do this to us?! I had to stop myself from doing this and that to her! What was your motive?" I asked still mad at the fact they used us as guinea pigs. " We just wanted you to feel love and what it can do to you. We both saw what happened last night, and what we saw was unbelievable. You tried to restrain yourself something you barely do..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

___________________________

I know this was a short chapter, but I am feeling tired I will make another chapter later today so don't delete this tab and refresh your screen often I don't know if you want a LEMON or you want a normal fanfiction honestly I like dirty and fanserviced fan-fiction, but if you don't that is completely fine express your feelings in the comments below and tell me what you want in upcoming chapters

- Cookie-chan