Dirty cat! pt.1

Kuro pov:

'Aww crap I am so screwed...'

"Well dear you can see the video first!" Lily says as if he was planning this the whole time. He hands y/n the phone and he picks her up, throws her onto the guest room, and comes back out.

***

A couple minutes passed and she came out the room slowly and she had looked as if she had seen a ghost. "Alright then...umm this is really weird. Lily are you sure you aren't lying? B-because I have never done that! " She  blushes and I turn away. She grabs the back of my jacket and I turn around to face her, but not looking at her eyes. "Kuro... why didn't you tell me?"

Mahiru then walks in with a bag of clothes for y/n, and lily hands the phone to Mahiru. 'Just my luck..."

Mahiru pov:

I clicked the play symbol on the video I walked into my room and it finally started

VIDEO:

"A-ah~ Kuro deeper...please!" y/n moaned out as Kuro obeyed her command " No matter how rough I am being with you, you're not loosening up... " Kuro said as he grunting afterwards. The bed was creaking loudly at that point and her moans were getting louder. Kuro then put one of her legs on his shoulder while holding the other himself.

"Kuro...I love you!..." she said as his thrusts were getting merciless and you can hear the sound of skin slapping at each other. Y/n gripped the sheets tightly her face was red form the pleasure she was receiving  " I - I am about to.." Kuro said he pulled out and came all over her torso. Y/n was panting while Kuro was lining up his fingers in her now stretched out hole.

He thrusted his fingers inside of her " Kuro~ I am going to..." she said cut off by her orgasm. Kuro continued by licking her clit's bud while slurping up her cum. Y/n had her eyes rolled back while she was drooling and panting. Kuro then went to her collarbone and gave it a bright red hickey...

PAUSED VIDEO...

I was so dumbfounded and surprised at Kuro's sudden motivation. I came out the room speechless and a few moments went past when I suddenly said " You dirty cat!" I yelled "Well it wasn't my fault it's Lily's he gave us that stupid drug." Kuro says nonchalantly and shrugs. My cheeks were bright red " I thought you were the Servamp of sloth! How could you have that much energy doing that?!" I said slightly lowering my tone " Well it wasn't my fault okay... it's not like I came inside of her, so she isn't pregnant I am sure of that, and plus I don't want any children they're annoying..." He retorted while keeping his tone " Well that isn't the point here Kuro! You had sex with one of my best friends!" I said.

"Maybe we should leave..." Lily said slowly walking out the door and running once he was outside. "Kuro if it makes you feel better Lily gave me my memories back... it..actually was... really good." y/n said blushing while hugging Kuro. 

Kuro pov:

I was shocked but picked her up and grabbed my DS with my free hand and laid us down on the couch. I played f/g (favorite game) while she was watching me with her hand on my chest then said " I love you Kuro...", and was falling asleep once she did I closed my DS and wrapped my arms around her waist and put my head in the crook of her neck. "I love you too..." I mumbled in her neck.

***

3rd person pov:

Once y/n woke up it was dusk she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her and immediately knew who it was... would this last though?

____________________________

Hope you like it I will make a part 2 tomorrow!

-Cookie-chan