Steamy Bathtime

Kuro pov:

I pick her up and head towards the bath room I look back and say " I am going to clean her off, but in the mean time don't do anything stupid." I close the bathroom door and start taking off her clothes she looks at me like I am crazy ' Now she thinks I am a pervert' She then gestures me to turn and as I her her taking off her under garments. At this point my face is red and I am turned on to he point my pants feel tight ' If she sees this I am screwed' She then says " It's okay Kuro you can turn aroud now... but I need some water please." She says as she looks like she is about to faint " Doubt Doubt can you hand me a cup of water?" I say as I am too lazy to get up and leave y/n alone.

He then comes in with the cup of water, something is off about it but I don't question it. "Thank you" As she is sitting in the tub I hand her the  so called water and she drinks it.

y/n pov:

" Hey Kuro this water tastes bitter" I say kinda slurred. "Hmm?.." He says as his face is red . I hand it to him to taste "This isn't water this alcohol!.." Kuro peeps his head out the door way and says " Guys we're screwed, we didn't give her water we gave her alcohol.." Kuro then closed the door and saw a drunk y/n (Such a light weight XD) "Kuro...Come clean my boobs *hic* and I'll give you a reward" I say as if it were nothing at the time I didn't know what I was saying. Kuro peeped his head out and gestured Lily and Mahiru inside. Mahiru was blushing and Lily was calm. He pointed towards me " What is it... You want me outside of the bathtub don't you *hic*, but your not getting a reward until you clean my boobs *hic*"

Mahiru turned away while he was still confused my choice of words. Lily on the other hand was actually curious on what else I would say so he replyed by saying " Yeah Kuro you heard she was obviously talking to you so do it"

Kuro pov:

I gulp as I do the "I am going to kill you " hand sign. He just smiles at me like he is innocent. I grab the rag and start cleaning her breasts once I am done I sigh. She smiles at me still evident that is drunk. She grabs the collar on my jacket and kisses me passionately as she forces her tongue in my mouth. I am fully aroused now and Mahiru looks at  us with a beet red face. As she is making out with me she pulls back a string of saliva still connecting us.

I am breathing heavily now as she breaks the line and Lily smiles at us as if he did nothing. "Hey Kuro *hic*if you turn away while I am getting *hic* dressed I will get you something even better. I grab her some clothes and as I am about to strangle Lily I get pulled back from doing so. I turn around and look to face her she now pins me to the ground and starts another heated make out session. As she straddling me she starts grinding against me.

To my surprise she looks up at me in utter shock " Hmm why am I on you Kuro and why do you look exhausted and why is something poking me?" Lily smirks at the last question " Well you see dear I have it on Misono's phone which I happen to have, he often loses it so I keep it with me ."

I flip us over so that now I am on top  she looks confused as I whisper in her ear (Hey little mama let me whisper in your ear *Lenny face*) "Now we know not to give you alcohol."

_______________________

Hello I might make the next chapter steamy as well I don't know but all I know is it will be called the Recording! Hope you  like the chapter I sure did.

- Cookie-chan