Midnight pt.2

3rd person pov:

While Kuro and y/n were looking for answers, Mahiru was now coming out of his room to see what was the commotion.

Kuro pov:

'Great, just when I thought I could get some sleep' I looked over at y/n who was still behind me. " What's wrong with you?" I asked she reply while pointing at Lawless " He's scary.." she said like she was some type of child crying about a monster under their bed. Lawless just smiled at her as if he did nothing wrong (yet) " Aww, it's all right little lady I don't bite." He said while smirking ' That's a complete lie.." He then grabbed y/n and hugged her. While she wasn't looking ,he opened his mouth about to bite her. I then grabbed her waist and pulled her from him. He glared daggers at my sudden action.

"Brother has a crush! Brother has a crush!" Lily said jumping up and down like a toddler. I just growled and said " Let's get to the point of the matter, How do we get this out of us?" I asked while scratching my cheek.

"Well you are going to have to be honest with your desires and do them. That is how." Lily said and grinned at us. "Great, just my luck at the moment."

y/n pov:

"Desires? I don't have any." I said Kuro just looked at me and sighed " Brother looks disappointed. Are you sad that you couldn't get laid? Too bad for you I guess.." Lawless said " What is getting laid mean?" I asked they all look surprised " Well dear it means th-" Lawless was cut short as Licht entered the room and kicked him " If you were leaving you could have at least told me stupid hedgehog!" He sighed. I just gasped " Is he gonna be alright?"  " Yeah he'll be fine...probably." He said as if it were nothing " Probably?! I will go check on him." I walked over to Lawless " Are you alright Lawless." I said as I helped him up "Yeah I'll be fine." He said as he spun me around so my back was turned to face him, he then put his arm around my waist and head on my shoulder I began to blush. He then starts kissing my neck and I start to squirm. " Hey Lawless that's enough! Let her go!" Licht and Kuro said in unison. As Kuro and Licht were walking over to us to stop him. He then found a spot on my neck that made me moan" Ngh..La-Lawless quit it." I said blushing furiously now as his hand was now dangerously close to my right breast.

" I said to leave her alone!" Kuro said as he punched Lawless and grabbed me to pull me into his chest. " Hey... I was just getting to the good part too!" He whined. Licht came over to me and asked if I were alright "Y-yes.." I said sniffling as tears were in my eyes. Licht brought me close and hugged me. Once the hug was done he dragged Lawless out by his scarf all the way home.

Mahiru pov:

I was so confused on what I saw. I would ask Kuro on how it started, but I don't want him to kill me before I even finish the sentence. ' Everything has gone crazy now that she's here' I made a side note to get her some clothes so the other guys don't get an advantage

" y/n are you okay?" she only nodded.

Kuro pov:

I realized that I was still hugging y/n I let her go, but she came back and put her face in my chest. I was blushing at this sudden gesture. Once I realized Mahiru was smirking at me I turned away embarrassed. Y/n gave me a kiss on the lips that made my blush worsen and I kissed back

"Umm.. aren't you guys forgetting something?" Mahiru said with a slight blush dusting his cheeks " I yeah we are.." I said and then made the kiss rougher, Mahiru just went to his room. We were then French kissing. I then laid us down on the couch and I propped my self on my arms careful not to put that much weight on her as I broke the kiss a line of saliva connected our lips.

I then whispered in her ear " You really want to know what getting laid means? Well I am about to show you so pay close attention." I said huskily. ' I think Mahiru should go to Sakuya's house  for tonight.

________________________

The next chapter is going to be short it also is going to be a Lime then after that a lemon, so if you like that stuff then read it - if not wait for another chapter. Post your opinion in comments below to see what you like for the future.

- Cookie- chan