Subclass

Y/n pov:

I woke up still alive after being crushed under C3's fort. I was held bridal style by Kuro, I blush a little. "Y/n you're my subclass now... what a pain." He scratches hid cheek and turns away. I turn his face towards me and kiss him, his eyes widen slightly and he gives in kissing me rougher. I pull away he looks surprised by this action " Kuro... My throat is dry..." I say he soon tilt his head so his neck is showing. I automatically burry my fangs into his neck, which he doesn't seem bothered by at all. Once I had my fill I pulled back, lapping up the blood on his skin " Are you good now? You are so greedy I could die..."  He says mumbling the last part.

"I was just really thirsty that's all... " I say licking my lips. I soon feel a pulse inside of me, Kuro takes notice of this and says tells me to close my eyes which I obey. I then see a cat with stitches " Happy birthday y/n... Come chose a present."

I come across birthday gifts with different colors and shapes " Once you chose a present you can't give it back..." It says as I chose the gift with a f/c wrapping and s/f/c ribbon on it I pick and up and it automatically opens I see I get a two ended blade scythe it was a f/c blade with a s/f/c handle. I then snap back to real life. "Ah, so your weapon is a two bladed scythe... " Kuro says taking out his DS. "Here y/n you can change into this..."

I head to the closet and change, once I come out Kuro looks up from his game and his eyes widen a bit

I head to the closet and change, once I come out Kuro looks up from his game and his eyes widen a bit. I turn to look at my out fit in the mirror "Thank you Mahiru!"

Kuro pov:

'Geez, she doesn't even need a weapon, as long a she wears that every one we face is going to die of a nosebleed...' I continue playing my game until it had gotten boring. " Kuro! Carry me!" y/n says jumping into my arms. I carry her bridal style she snuggled into my chest while Mahiru and I were walking in the starry night. We walk into the apartment when she finally get out of my grasp "Kuro... give me some of your blood I am really, really thirsty!" she says and I sigh I tilt my head to the side and she impales her fangs into my neck. It didn't really matter to me since this would be normal, "Mmm... thank you Kuro, love ya goodnight." "I am coming with you." I say following her to the guest bedroom.

We change into our night clothes and get under the bed sheets "Kuro, will you love me forever?" she asks randomly "What kind of question is that? Of course I will..." we then cuddle the rest of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED...

____________________________

I am going to write another servamp story.Sorry for making this chapter short, but I didn't have anymore ideas so yeah...

-Cookie-chan