Explaining

y/n pov:

I woke up feeling warmth on my torso and neck, so I glanced over and it was Kuro. He buried his face in my neck and had his arms around my waist. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't blushing. I tried getting up but his grip grew tighter " Kuro let go please... I have to go eat." I said he let me go, but there was only one problem... when I got up I only fell down. I looked back at Kuro who was only trying to hide his blush. " Uhh.. Kuro a little help here, I can't stand at all..." He only grumbled saying how it was a pain and he can't deal with this. " I can't remember anything at all.. like I have a chunk of my memory erased. I don't know why I can't walk and I am sore all over.." He only picked me up bridal style as I clinched my hands around his neck. As we walked out the bedroom we saw Mahiru, he only said good morning and shook his head at Kuro and went on his way.

Kuro pov:

'Ah geez, I tthink I went to hard on her last night... oh well at least she doesn't know... or anyone knows not yet at least'

I place her down and make f/b (favorite breakfast). I handed it to her and watched the TV not daring to look in her eyes. We suddenly hear a knock at the door, and I tell her to stay there. I open the door and all my siblings come in without being asked to bringing their eves with them. They instantly stop at the couch and look at y/n. I give them my ' don't do or say anything stupid look'. I went over to y/n and glared at my siblings. Y/n tried to stand up to great my siblings, but only feel down 'Great here comes the drama... I have a feeling Lily already knows what happened last night and will try to black mail me... What a pain' . Lily only laughed as I picked her up bridal style to only swing her my shoulder like a sack of potatoes. " Oh nii-san... what did you do? I expect you to have kept your hands to yourself." Lawless said only adding too the awkwardness.

"Well don't worry Lawless I have everything on film... you'd be surprised by the results.." Lily chimed in " Lily you better not!" I said remembering all the lewd sounds and faces she made .

I mentally face palmed " I don't know what you're talking about Lily. We never did anything last night..." y/n said with uncertainty in her voice...

TO BE CONTINUED...

_______________________

Sorry for 1 week with no new chapters I went to see family, but I am back now! I am sorry for the short chapter I have to make dinner you have a blessed day or night!

-Cookie-chan