6 | Sickly Sweet

[ • Sharrkan PoV • ]

He watched as (Y/n) gathered up her dress, as to not let it drag on the leaf-strewn ground, and made her way towards him. He tried and failed to hide the smile that threatened to form on his lips, as he locked eyes with her. She looked so beautiful in her dress and his love for her grew even more. That didn't alter the fact that he was one of Sinbad's generals and he couldn't completely go against him.

Possibly he should talk to Sinbad once the day was over, and he would even get down on his knees if he had to.

He wanted her back where she belongs - in Sindria, with him.

He heard a collective gasp, and he elevated his head, only to see a crowd surrounding someone who had collapsed. A queasy feeling squeezed his heart as he forgot protocol and ran towards the crowd, barging his way through. He almost collapsed when he saw (y/n) lying motionlessly on the ground.

Everything faded away at that moment and he couldn't even hear Sinbad calling him in the background.

And he didn't question why the Sindrian's king wasn't even remotely worried for his sister, who now had her eyes open. They stared unblinkingly into Sharrkan's own sea-green ones.

Koumei still stood as though he had been just about to rush towards where (y/n) was. His eyes glowed a different shade of green to those of Sharrkans, whilst he watched as the white-haired male held his fiancée.

It was all so sickly sweet.