Chapter 12 Shower Sex Compromises And Truths

Thunder rumbled in the early hour of the morning rain was still falling lightning shot across the morning sky. Draco held onto his darling dark princess. He loved waking up to see her beautiful face. It was the reason why he took her to the Quidditch match a week ago. Last night before he picked up Natasha he told Willy to put two potion vials on his nightstand one for soreness and a contraceptive potion. He was relieved they were on his nightstand this morning. Last night was the best night of his life he finally made love to the witch he always wanted to be with.

He looked at her sleeping form and just admired her. He leaned over and kissed her forehead with feathery light kisses. Being the CEO of his own company he took a couple of days off. He wanted to enjoy his time with his witch. Once it rains in London it stays for days. So Draco's not going back to work until it stops raining. Natasha stirred in his arms and mmm'd in her sleep. She didn't want to wake up. Draco noticed her love bites he gave her were starting to darken on her white skin.

Natasha moved but still slept. It was obvious she was dreaming which is why she would mmm and stir once in a while. Draco held her closer to him if that was even possible. He gave her soft kisses hoping him kissing her would wake her up. Natasha mmm'd again apparently her dream was good and she didn't wanna wake up from it. Her eyes were still closed and she spoke apparently Draco knows now she talks in her sleep. Natasha spoke.

"Mmm Draco make me feel good. Your python is so strong massive and beautiful. I want him inside me again." Natasha said her eyes were still closed Draco chuckled and thought this was interesting she spoke in her sleep again.

"Mm Draco spank me hard your darling dark princess has been such a bad girl and she needs to be punished. Spank me." Natasha said in her sleep Draco's eyes widened he never wanted to spank her but now he's realizing that if she asked for it he may consider it. He heard Natasha speak in her sleep again.

"Yes Draco that hurts so good your hand feels good when it smacks my ass so hard. Mmm spank my clit next I've been so naughty coming to your work and giving you a blow job." Natasha said in her sleep. Draco laughed lightly at this he thought it was hilarious her having dreams about him spanking her. Obviously she wants to be spanked Draco leaned in and decided to play along and spoke in her ear even though she's still sleeping.

"My darling dark princess now that the spankings over I'm gonna fuck you hard and raw. You'd like that wouldn't you my darling dark princess?" Draco asked her Natasha smiled she wasn't awake yet but she answered him anyway.

"Yes my dark prince fuck me hard and raw gods your python is so strong! Can I cum please?" Natasha begged in her sleep Draco chuckled a dark chuckle and answered her.

"No my darling dark princess not yet you'll come when I tell you too." Draco said to her darkly Natasha spoke in her sleep.

"Fuck my dark prince!" Natasha screamed Draco spoke in her ear.

"Language my darling dark princess or your punishment will be no sex with me for a week and no you can't pleasure yourself with your fingers or sex toys." Draco said in her ear Natasha whined and spoke to him.

"I'm sorry my dark prince it's just you feel so good inside of me I can't help but curse. Gods he's so powerful right now!" Natasha growled Draco chuckled and spoke in her ear.

"Well my darling dark princess since you said a wonderful thing about my python I'm gonna reward you greatly. No I can't tell you what it is I want it to be a surprise. You'll be so stunned when I send you your reward." Draco whispered into her ear Natasha spoke in her sleep again.

"Oh my dark prince you feel so good. So good so experienced gods so wonderful my dark prince!" Natasha growled in her sleep Draco whispered into her ear.