Chapter 34 Meeting The Johnson's AKA The Grangers

It had been six weeks since Natasha played the dominatrix Lucius came home with fascinating news. He's found the Grangers in Australia. Natasha was excited Hermione got her wish her parents. They have a dentist office there in Australia and go by the name Johnson's. Natasha looked at the recent photo of the couple and everything looked good they made plans to go to Australia to meet them and discuss business. Lucius booked a hotel room for him and Natasha as well as a ministry worker who's good at reversal spells. Natasha got her dental records from

The person they are bringing with them is Roland Zabini Blaise's cousin. They are leaving by muggle plane which startled Lucius cause he's used to apparating. They had to get passports and muggle money from Gringotts bank. The money they needed had to be Australian money so they could blend in with the crowd. Natasha came upstairs to pack Draco groaned and spoke to her.

"My dark princess I wish you didn't have to go." Draco whined Natasha spoke to him.

"It's only for five days my dark prince. Now then be a good boy until I return I'll reward you handsomely." She told him her tongue licking around her lips Draco smirked his spirits perking up and spoke to her.

"What my dark princess wishes for gets granted. I'll be good. Just make sure father is on his best behavior." Draco told her Natasha nodded Draco spoke to her. "How did you get a chance to speak with them Natasha?" Draco asked her Natasha answered him.

"I wrote to them about discussing that I need a dentist to take care of my teeth professionally and that they came highly recommended. They got a new name they are known as the Johnson's now but we are taking Roland Zabini Blaise's cousin with us to reverse the spell Hermione put on them and they'll have their memories back. I want this to be a surprise for Hermione so don't you go and spill the beans!" Natasha warned him pointing her finger at him. Draco held his hands up in defeat and spoke to her.

"Not to worry my dark princess I'll try my best to stay away from Granger until the big reveal. When do you think they'll come?" Draco asked her Natasha sighed and answered him.

"I'm hoping in two weeks Draco. They'll be staying in our wing besides in two weeks we are having everyone come to pick names for the secret Santa drawing. I hope once they gain their memories back they'll sell their dentistry in Australia and move back to England and start their business back up here so they can be close to Hermione again." Natasha said to him Draco nodded she packed her last outfit and shrunk down her suitcase and put it in her purse she got out her plane ticket and passport. She went downstairs with Draco and Narcissa was upset Lucius was leaving her but knew it was for Hermione. Natasha spoke to Lucius.

"Plane ticket?" She asked him he showed her the ticket and she checked it off and spoke again. "Muggle passport?" She asked him he got it out of his pocket and showed it to her. Natasha nodded and checked it off her list and spoke again. "Suitcase without any metal?" She asked him Lucius spoke to her.

"Check already shrunken down and placed into my pocket and packed." He told her Natasha spoke to him.

"Excellent! Try not to worry Narcissa we will be back in a few days since we are apparating home. I'll keep an eye on Lucius for you." Natasha promised her Narcissa hugged her and spoke to her.

"Thank you so much dear. I'll watch over Draco for you until you return." Narcissa promised Natasha smiled at her and Natasha and Lucius apparated to the airport. Once at the airport they found Australian airlines the gave their tickets to the woman as well as their passports. Their passports got stamped and the woman told them to go to gate 135 for departing to Australia. They walked all the way to gate 135 and sat down and waited for their plane Lucius saw the muggles on devices and spoke to Natasha.