Chapter 28 Back To Work But Not For Long

Natasha and Draco left Malfoy manor Sunday afternoon after lunch. Saturday they went to Diagon Alley Natasha bought some thank you cards for the wonderful gifts she received and for coming to her party. She wrote out the cards as they got back to the manor and mailed them out. She and Draco packed their things after she wrote out her cards. She checked the make up Ginny gave her for hexes jinxes and curses. She never can tell when Ginny's jealousy button was gonna be pushed. She checked the makeup kit 7 times for hexes jinxes and curses one can never be too careful around Ginny. The makeup kit was free and clear she even checked the lipstick and lipgloss from Lavender Brown she checked the lipstick and lip gloss seven times for hexes jinxes curses and love potions. After everything was free and clear she packed them into her bag.

Natasha missed having shower sex with Draco but when he's at the manor he likes taking a bath cause they are so relaxing. Natasha was in Draco's walk in closet getting ready for work. She hadn't been at work for a month she needed some much needed time off. Hermione told Natasha before they left she'll check and see what all Natasha left behind and owl them to Draco's apartment for her. Natasha was dressed in her professional work outfit black skirt that went to her knees white dress shirt and matching black jacket. Her hair was pulled back into a tight teachers bun. She put on her black heels and had some cereal for breakfast. It was quick and easy. She ate her cereal and Draco came out in his usual black attire Draco spoke to her.

"Wednesday's after work you're seeing your father Thursday's we visit mother weekends we visit the manor." Draco said to her making his toast Natasha nodded and spoke to him.

"Yeah sounds like the rest of the week as been mapped out for us." Natasha said to him Draco chuckled and plastered on his famous smirk and spoke to her.

"After work come straight home. You're ready for the playroom. We'll use only feathers, ropes, floggers, dildos, ceiling restraints and riding crops only. The long whips are gone cause I know how much they scare you cause of my deranged aunt. Do you remember your safe word darling?" Draco asked her with the hint of darkness in his voice Natasha shuddered and spoke to him.

"Green. My safe word is green." Natasha said to him quivering her lip Draco smirked at her and spoke to her.

"Good girl. Nice to know my voice having that darkness in it turns you on and causes you to shudder." Draco said to her Natasha spoke to him.

"I looked in the dresser drawers in the room you made for me the jewelry was beautiful. The peacock jewelry bracelets earrings the dragon necklaces and matching earrings and matching bracelets the dragon charm bracelet the diamond necklaces and matching earrings and diamond rings. They were beautiful." Natasha said to him Draco nodded and spoke to her.

"We leave the apartment on the 30th of November. By then the jewelry pieces will be swapped out for winter pieces. The peacocks the dragons the diamonds will be put into my vault for safe keeping. If you like darling we can stay at Malfoy manor for the winter months." Draco said to her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"Sounds wonderful my dark prince. I can't wait to see the new jewelry pieces you put in the drawers." Natasha said to him Draco spoke to her.

"I think you'll like them for winter darling. I always thought of you when picking out the jewelry pieces. My girl likes simple things but sometimes simple things can be costly but money isn't always everything it's the love you have in your heart for that specific person. Once you open the dresser drawers in December you'll be so excited when you see the new jewelry pieces." Draco said to her Natasha smiled and spoke to him.

"What time do you get off work?" Natasha asked him Draco answered her.

"5;30pm love. When I come home I expect you to be in the playroom waiting for me on your knees with your hands flat on your thighs and completely naked." Draco said to her lustfully Natasha shuddered Draco chuckled and spoke to her. "Endurance charm is gonna be used love. I have Willy making a strong healing potion just for you. I already have him checking to see how much contraceptive potion I have left I told him if I'm low then to make some more after he puts the potion in a vail for you to take." Draco said to her Natasha nodded understanding him and spoke to him.