Chapter 6 Falling In Love..Aren't We?

Natasha woke up the next morning it was grey outside it was 5:50am. She was still in Draco's bed she tried to get up but she couldn't Draco's arms were wrapped around her like a cocoon. Natasha had to get up and get ready for work. Her shift started at 7am and ends at 4pm. She always got up around 5:30ish in the morning so she could get ready and have time for breakfast. Now she can't get up cause Draco's arms are strong and wrapped around her form. She decided she needed a release.

She smirked and grabbed Draco's fingers and began kissing the tips of each finger. She even kissed the palm of his hand. She grabbed the index finger and put it inside of her and began pumping his finger in and out of herself. She inserted his middle finger inside of her clit and began pumping them in and out of her. Now she's so slick and wet for him. She kept pumping his fingers in and out of her Draco was still asleep she tried hard to suppress her moans. Her moans were quiet. Enough for Draco to move his other arm away from her. She kept on pumping his fingers in and out of her finally she climaxed on his fingers allowing her juices to drip onto his fingers.

With wandless magic she casted a preservation charm on his fingers and she got up out of bed. She grabbed her office suit and undergarments and headed to the bathroom. She locked the door into the bathroom so Draco wouldn't disturb her. She hung her suit on the door and turned on the lights in the bathroom. It was a nice spacious bathroom. There was no window but it was a big bathroom there was a toilet a shower and a bathtub as well as a big sink with a large mirror. The tile in the bathroom was black and the walls were white with the hint of Slytherin green in them.

Natasha gout out of her nightgown and got into the shower. Once in the shower the water cascaded down magically. She loved showers like that. She hated turning it on muggle style. She welcomed the warm water onto her body. She washed her hair with Draco's hair potion hoping he wouldn't mind since hers was at home. She used his body wash potion to wash her body so it was clean and fresh. Her stomach was growling she was hoping he had some muggle cereal for her to have for breakfast. Her hair was rinsed out of the hair potion and the bubbles from the body wash potion washed off her body. She opened the shower door and the water stopped magically.

She used a towel and dried herself off she brushed her teeth with her toothbrush. She never spent the night anywhere without it so she always had it in her purse along with her toothpaste. Her breath smelt fresh and her body was dry she managed to get dressed for the office. She placed the towel in the hamper after she dried up the drops of water the dripped onto the black tile. With a flick of her wand she dried her hair after it was dried she pushed it and pulled it back into a ponytail. She put her clothes into her purse and headed out of the bathroom and back into Draco's bedroom.

Draco was still snoring away but it was a light snore Natasha had a thought. Hmm you would think me pleasuring myself with his own fingers and my light moans would've woken him up from his deep slumber. Natasha thought to herself. She gathered up the outfit she wore on Saturday and put it in her purse along with her sneakers. She got out a piece of paper and wrote Draco a note. She placed the note into his hand and headed out to the kitchen to make herself some breakfast. Natasha was in Draco's kitchen she opened up the cupboards and saw he did have muggle cereal she had another thought. Huh must've had muggle born submissive's in the past which is why he has these types of cereals. She thought to herself she grabbed a box of Rice Krispies cereal and got out a bowl and a spoon. She headed over to the fridge and got out a gallon of milk.

She poured the cereal into the bowl and the milk and began eating her breakfast. She wondered what time Draco woke up. Being the CEO of his company he had to get up soon. Natasha downed a second helping of cereal she put the bowl and spoon in the sink the cereal in the cupboard and the milk in the refrigerator it was 6:45am she had 15 minutes before she got to work. She left the apartment and headed to the office. Once at the Ministry she signed herself in and headed towards her office.