Chapter 46 December 24th Christmas Eve and a Surprise

It was finally Christmas Eve and the snow was falling outside very steadily Draco smiled realizing today this afternoon he was gonna propose to Natasha and ask her to be his wife. He bought her the most beautiful sparkly ring he's gonna propose to her with this afternoon. He also noticed in seven days she's gonna be his bride. He smirked at the thought of Natasha as his bride. He's gonna spoil her rotten with jewelry makeup clothes vacations to anywhere they wanna go. He is taking her on a honeymoon to a France where he has a villa there connected to his family and the French country cottage in the springtime.

He had his mother make it for him years ago when he first told her about his strong love for Natasha. The cottage is like a fairy tale and was heavily warded with magic spells. He even helped his mother decorate it with stuff that Natasha likes. He's watched her and studied her interests for years the cottage took years to decorate. He even added a library full of books of Natasha's favorite authors like Stephan King and books about the ocean and astronomy. There's books about her favorite sea creatures and ship wrecks some of them had pictures for her to look at and some didn't.

His mother even made a garden that was full of flowers in the spring and summer time. There was all kinds of flowers so he's taking her there during the first sight of spring. So he's taking her to a villa his family owns in France instead and it's made entirely out of stone stone walls and stone floors. She loved the stone look he remembered that from their Hogwarts days. He remembered she wore different colors he knew she wore black frequently but also silver gray blue green and purple. He added those colors to the cottage. He can't wait until the first sight of spring and show it to her so she can see the beautiful flowers him and his mother had planted.

He's already planning to show her the sights of France. He wants her to have souvenirs from places he's taking her to like the Eiffel Tower he's gonna take her to The Champs Elysees the Norte Dame Cathedral the Louvre museum a cruise on the Seine the Montmartre the Palace of Versailles the Latin Quarter Luxembourg Park Moulin Rouge and of course Disneyland Paris. The honeymoon will take place though after Severus's birthday cause he knew that Natasha wanted to celebrate her fathers birthday. He felt Natasha stir and heard her moan and felt her turn on her other side. He knew she wanted to just sleep in this morning he then heard her speak in her sleep.

"Mmm Draco darling my dark prince spank me until my ass is sore." Natasha said in her sleep Draco chuckled lightly and leaned down and whispered into her ear.

"Of course my dark princess. You've been a naughty girl I'm speaking you 50 times my dark princess." He told her she moaned and spoke in her sleep.

"Mmm I love it when you spank me Draco darling. Are you putting the endurance charm on so you can have rough sex with me baby?" She asked in her sleep Draco chuckled and answered her.

"Of course baby. There's many endurance charms I'm putting one on my python so I can let out my release and keep on having rough sex with you until it wears off. How long do you want that particular charm on darling?" Draco asked her Natasha moaned sexily in her sleep and answered him.

"3 hours my dark love with me in the ceiling restraints. I love them." She sighed sexily in her sleep Draco smirked and whispered into her.

"Of course my dark princess. The ceiling restraints are for your pleasure and I know they are your favorite." Draco told her whispering careful not to wake her up Natasha moaned sexily in her sleep and spoke to him.

"Mm Draco my dark love my dark sexy prince let's create our scorpion king we will name him Scorpius and he will be our scorpion king." Natasha said in her sleep Draco whispered into her ear again.

"Of course baby we can create our little scorpion. After Scorpius is born we'll create our little princess Sevrina. We will wait two year though after Scorpius is born to create her." Draco whispered Natasha moaned and spoke to him.